300 million people

>300 million people
>control 1/6th of the Earth
>still poor as fuck
How?

Attached: slav.jpg (800x737, 286.59K)

i want rus bf

Yes, we can be poor, but at least we resist the globohomo, we are white christians with strong traditional famili values

Lol

Poor management of resources, corruption and communist past.

Fuck, if it weren't for the dumbass rulers after Stalin, maybe things would have been different.
Khrushchev and Brezhnev should burn in hell.
And Stalin, too, is such a ruler, why would he quarrel with Yugoslavia?

We have double your gdp per capita. Cope

I see communism as an improvement. Tsar Russia was also poor, corrupted and without proper management of resources AND without an industry.

I blame the legal culture. Or rather, the lack of it. When the rules are constantly being broken or changed, you cannot create anything permanent. Also isolationism and rule of the strong, not competent

Russia's fate was sealed when it was Moscow, not Novgorod, that shaped Russia and legacy of Nevski

Are you Russians on VPN or you just criticize globohomo living in globohobo countries? kek

honestly we deserve our fate,most people here are indifferent and apathetic and do nothing to change it

Things were bad in the villages. My parents recall with horror their childhood under Soviet rule. They had to darn and adjust their clothes all the time, because they simply can’t buy new ones, and they don’t even want to talk about food. After the collapse of the USSR, we got foreign shoes from humanitarian aid, several pairs of children's shoes are still in excellent condition. In addition, my grandfather received a passport only in the last years of the USSR.

the memes are true

Attached: 1645693995652.jpg (600x468, 54.11K)

>tf
>tp

Since when lots of people or land leads to wealth? If anything it's the opposite.

Lower population density
Centralisation
Restricted trade
Exchange rate
Dunnow hy the other easterniggers are poor, especially ones in EU, might be just the nigger gene

>I see communism as an improvement.
Anyone saying this deserves scaphism and flaying
>Tsar Russia was also poor, corrupted and without proper management of resources AND without an industry.
Dumb argument.
A non-communist Russia would still de flawed, sure, but it would still be much better than a communist one. No brain-drain for starters, no more mismanagement due to the centralized system, less social problems due to forced relocations.Most of the communist repressive policies weren't just bad on their own but also bad from a pragmatic point of view, like how they killed off a large part of their skilled workforce that could have been useful later on.
Also Tsarist Russia actually did have the beginnings of an industry. Pretty much all modern countries industrialized in the 20th century, the communists doing it in Eastern Europe is no achievement, it would have been done anyway, especially when Western countries also did and better.

The rule of law doesn't apply for everyone, the elite take their money out of the country, being in the ruling party allows access to stable jobs in government owned companies with 0 experience, never ending redistribution.

If only my ethnic group and country won over the others then peace and prosperity could have happened to all
Vgh Balkan irredentism

But Serbs actually won and they are the poorest.

since when big population = quality? it's not like Indians should be rich by the virtue of being populous either

>Also Tsarist Russia actually did have the beginnings of an industry. Pretty much all modern countries industrialized in the 20th century, the communists doing it in Eastern Europe is no achievement, it would have been done anyway, especially when Western countries also did and better.

I guess non-communist Russia would be kinda similar to Turkey. Economically still rather backward but at least without all these atrocities.

Eastern Europe and South Europe were always bad economically and politically (except Italy maybe to some extent).

Pic related, notice it's all Germanics.

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-231051_Chrome.jpg (1150x644, 251.64K)

Ask your grandpa what living under Dej and Ceausescu was like compared to now.