Europeans think 35 C or 95F is extreme heat

Europeans think 35 C or 95F is extreme heat.
Yeah. 40 C is the end times.

Attached: 1657682984663.jpg (391x400, 33.59K)

They don't have AC

So?

Well they should stop complaining then. It’s their own fault

Nigga your body temp is near 99, you can dump heat below that.

I do, but if you want to know what I haven't it's obesity at morbidly levels

Attached: 1658296642622.png (750x726, 1.21M)

I tough out 45 degree heat with no AC, I hate ACs because they crash the grid
I just strip down to my undies, put a wet flannel on my head and drink ice water like every Aussie does
Europeans are soft, their bushfires aren't even that bad and they're panicking lmao

Italian here. Everyone has AC in Italy, even my parents who live in the countryside and never use it cause the walls of their house are over 1 meter thick.

you're gay.

He says, sitting in his room with the AC blasting

we only need AC because you new worlders started fucking up global temperatures

Are you fucking serious? Who doesn't have AC in 2022? Please tell me this is bait, I'll take bait like a retard than coming to terms people not having ac with the exception of rare flags

>ACs because they crash the grid
>australian infrastructure

i don't

>pay hundreds for an appliance that you only need for 2 weeks a year
Imagine consooming this hard

Attached: 16469013443015.png (488x425, 18.56K)

Angloids really are pathetic

>muh AC
you burgers would be dead in europe without ACs even if it's +25C

We aren't the ones dying to muh heatwaves

Nobody has ac here. You would not either with our electricity prices. And that was before the crisis.

Air conditioning makes men weak. You are an effeminate, sedentary whelp, and a disgrace to your ancestors.

What's the point of your hypothetical? I would never be in Europe without AC because I'm not a fucking retarded European. I don't create needless discomfort for myself by refusing the conveniences of century old inventions as a method to act superior because my busted ass continent is stuck in the 19th century using coal for electricity and paying 25c for a kwh of power.

Cope, seethe and overheat to death like the rest of Euro population this summer while my AC sits locked to 16C

why get AC that you would only "need" for a couple weeks a year?