Less than 18 year apart. Just 1 generation

I bet they got those roles for their immense talent, as well as considering all the audience grow it will generate for the show!

Attached: doctor-who.jpg (1171x857, 858.36K)

Do people actually watch this

No, only leftists

If this isn't the final nail on the Nu Who's coffin i don't know what is.

Attached: chicken hot dog.jpg (1280x720, 117.68K)

The news said that the tranny is supposed to be Rose. They replaced Billie Piper with a black man in a dress. Are they going to have her regenerate Time Lord style? Are these the Tennant and Piper characters that got dumped in that alternate universe? Why do I even bother to wonder these things, since I'm never going to watch it?

at this point i think its done on purpose to be a joke at their expense done by nazis, this just doesnt make any sense

I've watched the first few episodes and it felt like a saturday morning show for 7-12 year olds

It's like they are trying to alienate as many of the old fans as possible, the female fans loved Rose I can't see them being impressed with this.

The viewership has moved from British people to USA trannies

It's the same writer and showrunner doing both of those btw.

Also Rose and 10 were always shit. 9 is the actually good Doctor from that era, and Donna was the only good companion of that era.

you're going to watch it with your pants around your ankles
which will probably upset your parents

Only statist cucks drunk on Kool Aid watch the BBC to begin with.

Nobody has actually watched a single show made after 2015-ish. They're just astroturfed into relevancy and immediately forgotten.
Jodie ran for three series. Can anyone remember a single quote from her as the doctor? A single notable episode? A character?
Eccleston did one, and he's still memed about today, 17 years later.

Tranny is tall, and the doctor is a blacklet? Look at the awkward posing, I guess they thought it would be head shots.

another franchise ruined

The goat Wilf is coming back though, he was on set yesterday.

Nah she's called Rose. According to leak she's donna's daughter, she's probably called that as she can still subconsciously remember the doctor, in the specials she'll get her memory back I guess.

Soon.

Attached: tumblr_owqinaJnl41w820mbo1_500.jpg (500x338, 45.29K)

Both sucks OP

BASED.

Attached: FS9ciwgX0AAd8it.jpg (720x898, 60.54K)

Early seasons were great when I was young. It's all shit after Tennant left. Some old episodes are still entertaining even as an adult (Blink being the main one)

There are people who'll spend 60 quid on the new fifa games every year just because the number goes up by 1, there will easily be enough people to still watch doctor who no matter how low it goes.

>Also Rose and 10 were always shit. 9 is the actually good Doctor from that era, and Donna was the only good companion of that era.
Based. Martha was cool too. They should just make a show about her freelancing after 10 regenerated. Make it a period piece set during the 2010s because Freema Agyeman doesn't fucking age for some reason.

Attached: Freema-Agyeman-c-Big-Finish-6c578e7.jpg (980x654, 99.07K)

Martha was better than Rose but I'm not a fan of the rebound stuff at all. I get why it was done but it just feels wrong to put her in that position, at least to me.

Not any more. But it's the BBC, they don't care about viewership.

I'd love to ejaculate on her face

Them bringing back RTD and bringing back Tennant and Tate they know it's their last chance to save it, they'll get big ratings but we'll see if people will stay and watch. Can't be any worse than Chibnall, in the last couple of weeks a few emoji announcements have given the show more exposure and hype than Chibnall ever did.

>Freema Agyeman doesn't fucking age for some reason.
Stop being coy
You know the reason

>According to leak she's donna's daughter
I only noticed this during a recent rewatch, but what was with all the coalburning in Davies' era? Even the fat couple on the space Titanic were a blakc man and a white woman. It's bizarre.

they can still make it in Indian with English subtitles.
Or replace dat shitty telephone booth with a giant Nike box.

Attached: iylvp12x-9002.jpg (748x506, 173.13K)

I'd argue there were still a small handful of good episodes with Matt Smith and Capaldi too

I don't get what you mean. Can just drop the innuendos please?

I'm fine with the new Doctor casting actually, but the companion being trans feels like trying to force too much all at once. I'll give the new series a try but probably get burnt out by the time they introduce the Master as the Doctor's boyfriend

is it just me that want's to see Dr Pimp and his Trick turning sidekek?

AYO LATEEESH THIS DALAK WANTS A SLURPY NOOOWWWW ...NO NOT THE DRINK BITCH PUT YO LIPSTICK ON WERE GETTING THE GAGUGULATOR AFTER ALL!

>Them bringing back RTD and bringing back Tennant and Tate they know it's their last chance to save it, they'll get big ratings but we'll see if people will stay and watch.
They won't really. Chibnall tried doing the same, huge sensationalism and bombastic shit like JACK IS BACK SECRET DOCTORS ARE BACK GALLIFREY'S BACK RTD ERA CALLBACKS FOBWATCHES ARE BACK HUGE BIG EVENTS and the problem is that this is not the core of the show. The core of the show are the main characters and the adventures they go on, and nobody liked that so the audience left despite all the sensationalism. Bringing Tennant and Tate back could do the same, everyone tunes in to see what all the fuss is about but no one stays for the things the main TARDIS team is up to.

loving the new TARDIS by the way

Attached: 0_RD_STO_220222phonebox_03.jpg (1200x1200, 426.07K)

why wouldn't you its kino

Attached: dr who.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

This is too ridiculous to be real, it must be an inside job, like ryan johnson sabotaging star wars making the fans stop caring, now they must be done with dr who and want it cancelled, so they're going all in with the pozzed agenda, then when it fails miserably they can get rid of the show and blame everyone else but their own incompetence.