Be one of the most-watched shows in human history

>be one of the most-watched shows in human history
>now completely forgotten about
Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: images (5) (23).jpg (475x646, 63K)

>Where did it all go so wrong?
Around season 3-4?

season 4 was great

season 5 the show want bad

>where did it all go so wrong
literally season 2, but not all at once. season 2 was the first introduction of original donut steel content added by the """"""writers""""""

i liked season 1, i liked season 2, season 3 was getting boring, by season 4 i was skipping scenes i didn't give a shit about which was most of them

s5, but for normalfags it was s8, For bookchads you knew the cracks were coming when they fucked up Stannis' character in s2

The remarkable, stark change in tone and quality doesn't really happen until S7E1 when they're fully off the source material and all the normie crowd started to really pile in and pine for stupid changes

This happens to every most-watched show in human history.

Everything after Cersei blew up the sanctum

Lost is not forgotten about, and the people that complain about the ending are retards who watched one episode of every five

i watched through season 5 and that was too long

Lost is way more forgotten than GoT, don't kid yourself.

>Where did it all go so wrong?
these 3 clowns

Attached: 7689.jpg (1200x830, 167.06K)

The office is not forgotten about, despite the seasons without Carrell being shit

zoom zoom

nigger

it went to shit long before then

Season 7 it was pretty much a dead body in the water only retards didn't realize it was a body until they pulled it out for season 8

But season 6 was really when it all started going downhill.
Season 5 was weak too but it could have been redeemed by stronger following seasons

Scrubs was really strong from beginning to finish
Med School doesn't count

This whole franchise is for normalfags.

>The remarkable, stark change in tone and quality
CHUNK CHUNK CHUNK SMASH THE BEETLES

It was but
is still right
The shit writing may have been saved in later seasons till that point but after that scene happened it was clear they didn't want to deal with complicated plots anymore or putting any thought into this but only thought about how to end it quickly and set up Cersei as final villain

>avatar had no cultural impact!
>GoT had no cultural impact!

Nothing does. Say what you will about the quality of those movies or TV shows- it's not about quality. It's about the fact that there is no monoculture anymore. We are a fractured and broken species. White people don't watch the same show as hispanics. Old people still use cable while the younger generations exclusively stream. We're fragmented. Splintered.

Attached: 123123.jpg (300x168, 4.36K)

Attached: 1637698387860.jpg (692x695, 43.39K)

sir, you seem to have forgotten the absolutely gored and butchered Dorne arc
Muh badpoosy rapery was nonsenical and beyond saving

Attached: 1557158652228.jpg (890x500, 40.85K)

i cant agree with you, arya gets to the house of edge and smug at the start of season 5, for me every single scene with arya from season 5 onwards is so fucking shit and painful to watch i literally cant watch any further than the end of season 4

Dragonball had cultural impact