/bcs/ Better Call Slow

Convenient broken arm edition

Old:

Attached: 20220517125135.jpg (1905x1080, 260.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DfYyu9IzJA&ab_channel=SoundEffects
youtube.com/watch?v=CDbG5AaTI8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where do I find me a girl like Kim?

Attached: 1651754813570.jpg (750x750, 90.38K)

>first three episodes are great
>rest of the season so far is shit
How did they drop the ball so hard?

>Vet specifically mentions the effects of the drugs depend on used to caffeine you are
>Howard drinks tea despite owning a fancy espresso machine
Kim and Jim are going to kill Howard, or cause a medical situation much bigger than they bargained for

Attached: kimmy coffeee.png (1104x1239, 1.36M)

Me on the left

What's with all the complaining faggots lately

>be Kim
>Oh no, that thing with the squat cobbler shenanigans, I can no longer hear about any of that okay?
>Also, the chicanery with the Mesa Verde address, let's call it the thing i dont want to talk about
>You get it now right? I have limits
>Also by the way let's skin Howard alive and kill him afterwards, but not after we get the flashback that we need to establish my identity more

You just know giancarlo is pumping that

In the trailer Cliff is shouting at Howard, calling him "Howie" sympathetically, as Howard runs up the internal HHM staircase
Howard either falls down the stairs or jumps off the roof
Screencap this

why didn't lalo use sleeping gas on ziegler's boy when he ran into the shed?

I want to see the next episode now bros...

Attached: kim young.png (1600x900, 1.74M)

I disagree
First episode was shit, everything since has been way better

Will Lalo meet black and white Jimmy in the future?

Attached: marbledavenger.jpg (1197x624, 55.75K)

Gus looks like a black H.P. Lovecraft here.

Attached: H.P.Lovecraft.png (500x500, 158.56K)

You can't place anything on these trailers. He's probably just running from the meeting to his office to get the photos.

I'm not grasping the flashback entirely. Did Kimmy's mother ask her to shoplift? Or use it to shoplift herself? Or what?

Hold the fuck up, did they just revealed at the last minute that they know that Howard has a PI who's been snooping pics of them?

>Saul Goodman & Associates
So who are his Associates?

Attached: Futuristic Printer.jpg (1912x1080, 282.48K)

You're so wrong it's funny

me

Death Note tier plot.

Good catch holy shit yeah now i believe they are gonna fuck howard hard

They're not afraid to go against your reddit hivemind when they have their time wasted in the final season.

paigebros?

Attached: file.png (1622x877, 1.46M)

Don't worry
They are solid

Was Kim's mom played by the same actress as Kim?

Francesca's humongous ass cheeks

I prefered the last three episodes way more. Because Howard, Jimmy, Kim and Lalo are much more interesting than everyone else.

lalobros... what if the theory about him being buried under the superlab during the events of brba is true and... the fly comes out of where his corpse is rotting?

Attached: lalooooo.jpg (573x766, 105.76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1DfYyu9IzJA&ab_channel=SoundEffects
He's gonna fall of the 2nd floor via coke OD induced rage

I am so confused as to what the fuck the plan is and how this guy factors in

Kim's mom is a deadbeat, she doesn't care about shoplifting and just pretended to be shocked for the hell of it.
She's a horrible influence on little Kimmy.
The scenes serves to show that Kim grew up to be rotten long before she met slippin Jimmy.
Rather than being corrupted by him they are the two worst possible people to join forces.

He has to play a bigger role this. Maybe he constructed the tunnel under gus' house?

Its just Howard's secretary

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-222303_MX Player Pro.jpg (2400x1080, 524.08K)

>"eeyy Gomeyy you looking at this shit? They found a corpse underneath when they dig the ground, dna test says it's an extra cripsy Salamanca"

>two best possible people to join forces
FTFY

Yes, blindbro. All the characters are played by her actually.

Can someone post the mike Jesse did I ever tell you about... pasta

he's gonna give him a super strong coffee to make him look like he's high on cocaine

but HOW did they steal it?
she got caught

to make Howard look like a lunatic. fabricating photos of Jimmy with the judge for Howard to find. Howard will insist he knows Jimmy bribed / acquainted with the judge beforehand, but the judge will insist he never saw jimmy in his life,

>Erin on the right
God bless the next episode. I don't care if it's going to be filler. I just want to fill her with babies.

Attached: 20220510115202.jpg (1909x1080, 213.69K)

I'm confused. Did the cops know internal affairs ws setting them up?

Attached: 334116.jpg (640x480, 35.67K)

Kim's mother is a conman who is teaches her daughter how to do it. Inexperienced Kimmy gets caught and her mother does a overly punishing mother spiel to get her out of it without involving the police. While doing so, her mother also shoplifts the earrings that Kim was supposed to steal and gives them to Kim as a consolation prize.

The owner was too busy being flustered by her mom being overly nice to notice that she grabbed a new pair on the way out

Its time to watch this show at 3x thje speed FUCK your arty farcy FAGGOT shit i just want a story

It's comically retarded they gave her mom the exact Kim's tone. It's already lazy to put the blame on her mom but they had to go all the way.

>*proceeds to laugh like a frog croaking*

>Howards spend his morning preparing his wife a loving cup of coffee with cute latte art
>Wife says "k" and pours it into a container without even mentioning the art
>Says she'll be leaving the house for days
>Leaves without even kissing goodbye
Why is she such a cunt?

Howard will die from it (Hence why Howard isnt seen in BB) This will cause Kim to breakdown with either suicide. move out or vacuum out. (Hence why Kim isnt seen in BB) This will also make Jimmy finally because Saul

Attached: 1559306869321.jpg (505x550, 20.55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CDbG5AaTI8s

hard to tell what's going to happen next episode bros... the scene where Jimmy tells the actor who plays the Judge to not live with regret implies something bad is going to happen with their scheme...

They're divorcing and Howard is testing the waters on whether the still has a chance to get her back. How did you not pick up on this?

that makes since
the part im not understanding is why she rewarded slipping kimmy after she was caught. positive reinforcement even when she didn't succeed? I mean usually thiefs dont celebrate being caught

She looks cute as a button to be honest.
Give me a spin off of her

I just use the right arrow to skip 5 seconds everytime there is a scene of someone walking from their car
I've reduced my viewing time by 1/3 by that alone

"reddit hivemind" make that soipranofaggot hivemind. everywhere you go, Any Forums, reddit, youtube, etc. if someone mentions breaking bad/better call saul some soipranofag is just gonna butt in and act like a massive faggot every single time.

But then why would they care if his arm was broken? Only makes their story more believable.

yeah this is the most likely theory. Dead Howard and Kim is probably what causes Jimmy to turn into Saul because he feels he has nothing to lose anymore.

It's a broken marriage, he talked about it with his therapist

Is the place that young Kimmy robbed the same one Marie robs in Breaking Bad, the one where Skyler tries to return the bracelet or whatever without a receipt?

It's less of a reward and more her just flexing on Kim

>when they dig the ground.
thank god you're not writing the show

>let's take it in the law library
what a ridiculous thing to say

My god I want to inhale the farts of this knickerpig. Boiled egg drones and beef breezes, do them in my face while her colossal hangers slap up and down against her belly

Sopranos and BCS are both kino now shut your fucking mouth. Oh and Breaking Bad is worse than both.

yes

>Odenkirk gets a massive heart attack because Vince made him run a block
>meanwhile Howard's actor had no problem running up several flights of stairs
lmao fat fuck

because on the fake photos they took the "judge" doesn't have a cast, and the photos are supposed to be recent. Jimmy specifically mentions that in every photo both his arms are visible, so none of them are usable

"hey lets go out into the back alley" is much more professional

>episode 6
>I am forgotten

Attached: BCS_S3_Nacho.jpg (700x1000, 138.84K)

I feel Kim betraying Jimmy is more plausible to Jimmy's full transformation into Saul. What I'm not sure about is how would they both take an eventual Howard's death, I feel Jimmy would feel somewhat guilty, idk about Kim though.

Get a grip, Howard. You put 3 lines on a cup of coffee. Your namaste schtick is getting old.

WOW you mean people don't usually model themselves after their parents while growing up? HOLY FUCK

Cringe.

We don't really need an explanation for why Howard's not in Breaking Bad. There's nothing in that show that would rule out him continuing to be alive and practicing law at a firm that doesn't overlap with Walter's shenanigans.