What did we think of the Johnny Depp film From Hell?

What did we think of the Johnny Depp film From Hell?
What did Alan Moore think of it?

Attached: MV5BMTM1MjkxNTQxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDMxNDg2._V1_.jpg (485x711, 61.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shalWRk-v74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't seen this one. Kino?

It's a fictionalized Jack the Ripper story. I thought it was pretty decent.

youtube.com/watch?v=shalWRk-v74

What an absolute kino movie, I haven't watched it fully but the latest parts have really been exciting. Especially when the female lead's lies and copes are being exposed.

Wait maybe I have seen it. Was the female protag a prostitute?

Gonna be honest, the lawyers just citing love letters is kind of retarded as they can be interpreted in anyway.

why do they do it for free?

Attached: TVJANNIE.png (678x2293, 592.85K)

Attached: 1651767934978.png (357x599, 79.47K)

they're all prostitutes yeah

>What did Alan Moore think of it?

>In Hollywood you’re going to have the producers and the backers putting in their … well, I don’t want to dignify them by calling them ideas, but … having their input, shall we say. You’re going to get actors who’ll say they don’t want to say this line or play this character like that. I mean the police inspector in ‘From Hell,’ Fred Abberline, was based on real life: He was an unassuming man in middle age who was not a heavy drinker and who, as far as I know, remained faithful to his wife throughout his entire life. Johnny Depp saw fit to play this character as an absinthe-swilling, opium-den-frequenting dandy with a haircut that, in the Metropolitan Police force in 1888, would have gotten him beaten up by the other officers

Attached: 1366_2000.jpg (1366x911, 198.01K)

for me its what's eating gilbert grape, but di caprio kinda stole this movie.

Is this autosaged?

It's not retarded because every single one of them point out Amber talking about making up for mistakes and making up for damage she did and never hurting Johnny again, despite her testimony saying the opposite. Pointing out the contradiction matters because it points out the ridiculousness of the "I would never hurt him" claim by her own words.

hopefully, that way the jannies just leave us alone

>Is that a pocket knife?
I LOVE YOU CAMILLE KEK

Yeah.

Absolutely based and Camille pilled

a misguided sense for justice

Attached: e36.jpg (640x354, 30.81K)

>he did this incredibly insane shit, blood all over the house
>got a picture?
>no, here's johnny sleeping for the 5th time though

Attached: 1652797049299.jpg (1068x1332, 139.99K)

That scene with the two naked chicks laying down in the beginning was nice.

for some reason, yeah