Getting older is so lame

You start to acquire more responsibilities and comparing yourself to others within similar age range.

Attached: 1639151121945.png (400x436, 60.63K)

I think you should totally date me!

How is this related to Any Forums or cultures of the world?

My girlfriend looks like this but with lighter skin

It is not in any shape or form, I just want attention. I don’t really care about getting banned either

Good for you

That board is dogshit

Jannies don't care. They'll delete legitimate threads if they don't conform to things they like.

DO NOT MENTION ANY OF THE FOLLOWING (jannies terms)

>Russia
>Hunter Biden
>School Shooters
>Ukraine

do you strive for immortality in your country?

Attached: messenger.jpg (1200x1200, 1.43M)

No that sounds terrible

yeah it might be kinda gay

I just dislike the thought of having to live forever living is draining

yes. people that say they wouldn't want to live forever are coping hard because they already made up whatever excuse they could to accept death

im going into bioE/biotech because i want us all to live longer

if we find a method for immortality, im sure finding a method for eternal entertainment won't be so difficult

>do you strive for immortality in your country?
i don't have to strive

Attached: gigachad 2.jpg (779x719, 25.84K)

Getting so elderly to the point that I am no longer able to clean my ass, sounds like hell. If science isn’t able to halt the effects of aging what’s the point?

it's a lot to think about
if i could live longer i could strive to become more

proud of you :)

That’s a good point with more time I could accomplish more

The eternal aussie

As a woman I could never post on that board even though I relate to many of the posts. Just way too much women hate

you HAVE to be a misogynist to post on this website

Attached: 4chud.png (437x547, 26.32K)

I did and the amount of hatred towards black people and women was at times overwhelming I think I’ve gathered a tolerance for the vitriol. Any Forums is still a deplorable board in contention for the worst board on the chan

A good portion of Any Forums users are not people you want to be around (this applicable with myself as well)

*contest*