Be hot roastie

>be hot roastie
>spend your life partying it up taking dick throughout the world and le girl bossing
>realize that you're turning into a wine aunt and won't be hot for much longer
>FUCK.jpg
>from your years of getting internationally dicked down, you probably know that white skin is high value in Latin America and the culture isn't that much different so it wouldn't be a disaster
>entrap an attractive young man with your beef flaps, waning good looks, and green card
>you now have five years of guaranteed young dick due to the immigration laws
>you could even get a baby out of it and fuck the guy over if he decides to leave, because you could threaten to leave him unless he makes a baby with you therefore messing with the immigration procedure and getting him deported
Honestly I'm impressed. This roastie is playing 3d chess. Hope she enjoys the young dick.

Attached: 4CCA323E-CE7F-4D47-AE20-FB6F82B36A08-1200x674.jpg (1200x674, 62.04K)

I wish I had a Green Card. Dear femanons, if you want some young brazilian cock, hit me up.

Black taking muslim chick for a ride has been entertaining so far one of the few dudes that actually seems to have a pair.

I feel sorry for women who are alone in their 40s. They don't deserve it.

the most incel thing I read in weeks. I also have no idee, what you are trying to say.
Seek therapy.

Why the fuck do so many incels watch the learning channel?

he's saying that white women are dangerous and therefore he's really PROTECTING potential immigrants by insisting they don't come to America. it's a moral rationalization cope where he uses one form of prejudice to help support another.

Is this 90 day fiance? My favorite couple is the white Jewish girl who got knocked up by the Ethiopian dude who immediately ditched her and the baby lmao

why? they chose their fate. They refused all the male suitors that came around. They aren't entitled to male attention for forever.

That Ethiopian dude is a hero lol

it's reverse sex tourism. You're importing a young buck to simp for you and you can kick him to the curb and deport him anytime you want

Accurate thing I've read. I bet she has had atleast 100 dicks.

they didnt, they were mislead and lied to

I wont lie, Im pretty jealous of women
Im a 28yo kissless incel with a six figure job and a 4br house and not a prospect of breeding in sight

she's basically 30, "traveled the world," has a history of cheating(as seen in the previews), doesnt have shit to her name except a nice ass, and was still able to merely point her finger and get a hot young twink
we talk about women hitting the wall and and men hitting their prime, but thats just a cope to keep us going isnt it? thats the real blackpill-- women always have options.

Attached: 1494091794300.png (633x758, 33.92K)

Not worth it user. Also America really isn't the place to be right now. If you need to get out of Brazil you'd honestly be better of going to sea or joining the foreign legion or something.

so le true

a man hitting his prime has a psychological element to it. A woman hits her physical prime automatically and then draws in men in their psychological prime, she doesn't need to unlock any special state of mind. If you're a 28 yo incel with a good job and home, your problem is 100% psychological.

That has been 100% unadulterated kino. She literally travels halfway across the world so she could be gaslit by an insecure nigger who's probably expected to get some pussy while doing so lmao

Nigga there is literally nothing is stopping you from travelling to South America or South-East Asia and getting yourself some third-world pussy, they’ll fuck anyone that can pump a half-white baby into them

is 90 day fiance worth watching?

please stop using the n word
thanks

its a hundred percent being 5'7 and then bald after college
its a hundred percent being invisible to women

>brazilian
Mutt.

Yes, society wants men to work. It's all a cope to make men work and build things so that women can whinge at ease.

>we talk about women hitting the wall and and men hitting their prime, but thats just a cope to keep us going isnt it? thats the real blackpill-- women always have options.

xx makes a woman, xy makes a man, yy makes nothing. male is an aberration and is intended to support the female sex. of course all this stuff about the wall is cope. men have an instinctive hatred of women, feminism and anything that encroaches on their power because they're afraid. they cope.

is 90 day fiance good?

>white Jewish

Attached: 1632251153690.png (400x412, 259.79K)

thats the conclusion Ive come to
if I make 150k a year, then I produce 450k in value. thats the rule isnt it. thats all that matters.

Sorry for your loss, but only white women care about that.

nearly all men are invisible to women by default, you have to make yourself visible. Seek some therapy since you've got the money for it. Try a private practice one that specializes in relationships like LGBT/poly people, that therapist will be empathetic to you and know all about the modern dating scene

I'm in a similar situation, except I could get a woman but I'd have to date/marry down.

The older and more successful I get, the more annoyed I am that men always have to date down while women always date up. Why should I let someone leech off my success and hardwork? For what, because they have a pussy? It's not fair.

Attached: 1648076138298.jpg (535x372, 66.14K)