Unga bunga

unga bunga
me watch new marvel cave painting on big rock and me feel surprise when the hero win the fight at the end of the cave painting

Attached: 1312586253219.jpg (251x244, 7.24K)

reminder that these people living in the dirt were just as smart, if not smarter than, the average person on this board

LOOOOOL IT'S WRITTEN 100 B.C BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE IN 100 B.C DIDN'T LIVE IN CAVES ANYMORE DUMBASS HAHAHAH I BET YOUR IQ IS LOWER THAN MINE!!!!!!!!!

Sneef

There are still people that live in caves now...

Attached: event13034.jpg (716x403, 60.52K)

Just because your mom calls it a man cave and not a cum dungeon doesn't make it so

ooga booga the big stone circle had sky gods today,umfa talking about the importance of meaning in storytelling.eecha i say to stone god just murder death kill,they laugh and make me seccond assistant director,ucha yesterday other gods came and said my gods have to leave.

And an unga bunga to you too, my fellow ancient.

Attached: 100 bc.jpg (1280x720, 320.47K)

>when you see a meme that's over a decade old and it gives you a wave of nostalgia

Any Forums used to be so fucking good, you zoomzooms have no idea. The 360/Wii/PS3 console war was amazing. The Sony PS3 E3 reveal was the high water mark

I got banned from Any Forums for flaming/console war a few years ago.
Never went back.

Attached: 1639129201082.jpg (1353x635, 78.32K)

crom like painting where dark men hump crom wife
make crom pipi hard

The Northman

Holy shit, I haven't seen this meme in a while.

The state of Any Forums now is not worth visiting, the only interesting thing that happened there in recent memory was a guy leaking DNF 2001.

imagine how soulful a life would be where you did nothing but focus on your literal survival and that's it.
sure you'd probably die before 30 but who cares, none of that time was spent in psychological hell, none of it was spent in a mental prison, none of it was analyzed or deconstructed. You were just walking around fucking and hunting, just being a dirty fucking bum

what a fucking life, civilization, psychology, psychiatry was all a mistak

The Norfman

Bunga these grugs wearing leopard dresses and collecting berries with the female grugs is really getting to grug.

100 before Chrug, yes.

bunga wunga, grug took gruga to cave painting and gruga keep asking grug what is cave painting about
>mfw.rockpeg
also fuck shamans

Attached: Quest-for-Fire-ron-perlman.jpg (700x380, 114.36K)

Based.