If aladdin had been honest about who he was, like the genie said, would jasmine have stayed with him?

If aladdin had been honest about who he was, like the genie said, would jasmine have stayed with him?

Attached: download (5).jpg (400x500, 144.34K)

Jasmine deceived Aladdin first by posing as a peasant girl, then she has the gall to judge him harshly for posing as a prince, which is literally the only way they could legally marry. What a dumb cunt

Jasmine changed her tune about Prince Ali real fucking quick when she saw his car

Aladdin just did what he thought was right.

damn I literally never thought about it this way. I hate women so much it’s unreal
>hey I’m just a peasant girl
>cool!
>jk I’m a princess
>wtf? damn I’ll never be good enough for you
>hey I’m just a prince
>cool!
>jk I’m just a peasant boy
>eww you fucking liar

>women only need to be slim for me to want to break my fucking dick with them
simply unfair

That's different. It's romantic when Jasmine does it and it's greaseball tier when Aladdin does it.

YVAN EHT NIOJ

lol she's a fictional character, have sex for once.

There's the intent, though. Jasmine wasn't posing as a peasant girl specifically to trick and date Aladdin while Aladdin was lying just to manipulate Jasmine.

kek

DEEF DNA DEENS

No. I mean she was interested in him before he had all that shit so for HIS sake maybe. But that's a big fucking maybe. This chick is nobility and can buy Aladdin out of lifetime of squalor and dodging the pigs. I will always understand his desperation. When it comes up just keep kicking that can down the road.

Aladdin should have just fucked those triplets and lived mediocrity ever after

Fuck that she saw his monkeys. These guys knew what was up

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79.64K)

yea cause aladdins hot and princess wanted some young dick and not jafars gnarled organ

DEENS REGGIN

Attached: 1651431436067.webm (614x450, 2.51M)

Was he lying? The genie actually turned him into a prince.

Attached: 1629496719321.png (151x168, 66.5K)

No, genie turned him into a rich guy.
To be a prince he needs a king father, an actual country and recognition of his people.
That said they were dumb so it works anyway.

>just to manipulate Jasmine.
Aaah, but that's the unrealistic bar Jasmine set up for herself tho
She not only wanted a prince, she turned those down daily
She wanted the BEST EVER prince
Is it really "manipulating" when you are setting to fail "normal" attemps?
That's like saying
>Well, in order to vote, you have to be overqualified on your current job, and pass a test, and have one hand, and know how to dance, and be married for 25+ years, and own a tank and a car but never graduate
And then getting mad at someone trying to cheat your ridiculous childish standards

yeah wait, how far did this wish grant really go?

Could he have just given up on the whole chasing Jasmine thing and returned to a newly formed kingdom? Did the Genie create a whole new physical land or just divvy up currently existing areas?
Did he re-write history and create a whole noble blood line?
If thats the case was Aladdins father..the King of Thieves, an actual KING? Not just by reputation?

Shit how far does this go?

When we find out that Als dad is the king of thieves, would he have just been a regular thief if Aladdin had not made the wish to be a prince?

Attached: king of thieves.jpg (797x788, 81.78K)

Pretending you’re lower on the social hierarchy than you are is perfectly fine. Pretending you’re higher is not. Life must be difficult for you with such autism.