Whites are LE bad

>Whites are LE bad
Wow what a speech!

Attached: Sacheen screen capture-004.jpg (1200x808, 97.99K)

Hollywood delenda est.

haha what if she got naked and we all saw it

Smh maybe just lay off the firewater sweaty

I would put my penis in her butt if you know what I mean.

More like
>"Can you guys stop portraying us as savages and villians deserving to be massacred in every single one of your Western Movies?"
>"What!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Needs rape correction

>Can you guys stop portraying us as savages and villians deserving to be massacred in every single one of your Western Movies?
It was the 70s, by then they were all portrayed as peaceful hippies.

Wasn't she only like a quarter native anyway

Maybe if they weren't violent savages for millenia they wouldn't be portrayed that way

everybody laughed at her after this it was mean and sad :(

have literally never seen a western film where the Indians were the bad guys

She was cute. You think Brando was hitting that?

She’s a halfie
>Her mother, Geroldine Marie Barnitz (1923-2009), was a leather stamper of French, German, and Dutch descent born and raised in Santa Barbara, California.[4][3][5] Her father Manuel Ybarra Cruz (1922-1966) was born in Oxnard, California[6] and was of White Mountain Apache and Yaqui descent.[3][5]

They were savages and villains deserving to be massacred in a self defense situation.

That's what she said, but this is what she was actually thinking.

Attached: 1651359983573.png (760x836, 628.48K)

you know those two lines of thought arent exactly conflicting. if some retard out there wants to fuck amber heard does it mean he hates johnny depp?

I love this meme where we pretend like indigenous populations all over the west aren't basically white nowadays and are instead exactly like they were 1,000 years ago.
The only hard part is trying to keep a straight face when Mike Smith does his "traditional" dance in front of an audience, which he only learned a year or two before as part of some midlife crisis where he discovered his heritage.

>gets fake tits
>gets cancer
kek, fuck her and her retarded opinions.

She was proven right by John Wayne’s chimp out.
I hate white people so much, it’s unreal

Westerns usually portray Indians in a fair light

Women are mentally ill

Last of the Mochians, the missing, dances with wolves?

>normal person
>goes to college
>gets radicalized into retarded activist
many such cases

>While she attended California State College at Hayward (now California State University, East Bay) and studied dramatics and speech, she continued to look into her Native American identity.[21][22] In 1969, she joined the United Bay Indian Council.[23] She participated in the occupation of Alcatraz in 1970, though as a student she was unable to live on the island full-time,[10] and adopted the name Sacheen Littlefeather.[2] She said she chose the name Sacheen because that's the name her father called her before he died, while Littlefeather came from the feather she always wore in her hair.[21] She has also said that the name Sacheen was a nickname from her Navajo friends and means "little bear." She learned more about Native American customs from elders and other protesters, like Adam Fortunate Eagle (then known as Adam Nordwall).[3] In an interview after her Academy Awards appearance, Fortunate Eagle confirmed that Littlefeather had supported the protest at Alcatraz.[24]

Did she ever fulfil this fantasy?