Paul's attention came at last to a tall blonde woman, green-eyed, a face of patrician beauty, classic in its hauteur...

>Paul's attention came at last to a tall blonde woman, green-eyed, a face of patrician beauty, classic in its hauteur, untouched by tears, completely undefeated. Without being told it, Paul knew her—Princess Royal, Bene Gesserit-trained, a face that time vision had shown him in many aspects: Irulan.There's my key, he thought.
What are some more perfectly cast characters?

Attached: florence-pugh-attends-the-2022-ee-british-academy-film-awards-at-royal-albert-hall-in-london-uk-130322_16.jpg (1200x1800, 153.81K)

>florence pork

NECKLESS FREAK!

nooo watch out pige

Attached: pige.webm (408x720, 563.79K)

what's wrong with the fucking face!?

I blame Zendaya, desu. They cast a frumpy, scowling mulatto with a gross American accent and done-with-it-all zoomer attitude as Chani. But by the book, Paul has to stick with Chani and sideline Irulan as a political marriage. So while Irulan can be *slightly* more attractive than Chani, she can't be *infinitely* more attractive. With Zendaya setting the Chani bar so low, Dunc II had little choice but to go with some puffy face, neckless, mid for Irulan.

But in the end, it hardly matters, as many of the Dunc characters were miscast.

>Pugh

This isn't the kind of Pug dune was supposed to have!

Typical young zoomer girl face

Attached: 6941623-millie-bobby-brown-florence-pugh-pres-950x0-1.jpg (950x1257, 136.14K)

The faces of Bongland

Attached: gettyimages-457053714-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1294, 316.92K)

At least the one all the way left is actually hot

Attached: fat russell.jpg (335x354, 23.79K)

dios mio

Galadriel :3

Ahh, loike three roses under da sun.

Not shopped

Attached: 1643484101418.jpg (1080x1080, 221.75K)

Left is actually quite cute. What's up with the physiognomy differences?
Classes vs masses?

>But in the end, it hardly matters, as many of the Dunc characters were miscast.
They had such a trend chasing, cowardly, soulless ethos driving their cast. I had a good, contempt-filled laugh of them casting Austin Butler at Feyd. Those cowardly pieces of shit released he'd get a social media boost and period in the limelight with the Elvis movie so they HAD to snatch him up for Feyd - they need whatever is popular in CURRENT YEAR.

The DUNC cast is fucking pathetic and deserves every single bit of derision it receives. Like, shit, I like Brolin and Isaac but they were miscast, simple as. Isaac would have been a better Duncan and Eric Bana a better Duke.

My my my, irulan's got some GIRTH.

left is absolutely gorgeous

Timmy >>>

I wouldn't go that far. She looks fine and pretty-ish but in a sort of really Plain Jane way.

Attached: kek.gif (267x212, 2.91M)

I would have killed to see Samara as Irulan. FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: SamaraWeaving.jpg (736x989, 77.78K)

MBB looks like jim carrey in dumb and dumber