I am sorry Any Forums but i can't help it. I love this despite you telling me i shouldn't. I am sorry...

I am sorry Any Forums but i can't help it. I love this despite you telling me i shouldn't. I am sorry....i can't control it...

Attached: thor nat.jpg (1721x1671, 681.46K)

More like Natalie Portly lol

I garauntee her arms/shoulders are no where near that muscular and this is some cgi bullshit
100% no doubt in my mind.

simping ass nigga

perhaps but it's still nice to see
i am sorry user...

Attached: nat thor.jpg (1581x1452, 1.04M)

care to explain why or is it only "because you have"

look at the set pics, she's a noodle.

i just like it

Attached: thors.jpg (1600x900, 351.33K)

What is with the trend of women becoming uglier and desexualized in media but super sexed up in real life? Women's fashion these days is basically jean thong yoga pant cameltoe, but why is this happening at the same time that portraying women as sexy and feminine in media is treated as some horrific sin?

because despite what tells you, women still want to be found attractive and have sex. They can't control how they are portrayed, at least not the ones that are hot. Also keep in mind this only happens in cucked nations like US and UK.

How many movies did Natalie sign on for?

Why does her skin look more plastic than the set

Is this the first time the classic Thor helmet has been on screen?

Jesus, I want her to peg me.

He wore it briefly in Thor 1 and a version of it in Thor Ragnarok.

Attached: ThorHelmet.png (1183x526, 730.45K)

imagine the power of her porthole now

one quick wink and it can cut off your cock like one of those cigar cutters

It kind of looks that they digitally enhanced her triceps and shoulder. I wouldn't be surprised.

>ackhhh is disney releasing more capeshit with strong women, shitty writing, and an abundance of trannies and gays?
>i can't hold my coom in, save me niggerman!!

Attached: 1621045471422.gif (372x298, 1005.62K)

why though? plot wise I mean.

they both look very uncomfortable

I really don't think she looks particularly muscular and also I'm 100% sure she's juiced.

because she also appears in the comics, we don't know the plot reasons yet because the movie is not out.

these are adults in their 40s so it makes sense

so what am i supposed to be mad about that girl super hero's are a thing?

I really hope she reads it bro

Attached: Eu-vc7VXcAA3P8T.jpg (214x236, 11.02K)

Those are some ugly fucking suits