Has anyone on Any Forums ever fought really hard for anything?

I doubt it.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220517-195539_Chrome.jpg (1378x1876, 755.44K)

/ourgal/ deserves better

The only hard part was the dick of the casting agent that she sucked.

look at her face

Attached: 1587137139388.jpg (199x242, 6.66K)

She's so fucking fake it makes my blood boil
>waaaaaaaaaaaaah, look at my sad face

Rewatched the cross exam last night and this guy is kino. He keeps slipping pink notes to Camille to guide her interrogation and most of the heavy hitting questions obviously came from him. The most obvious one was when Camille pointed out that Amber had the money for 13 months without any lawsuits and didn't do anything with it, she said that directly after reading the paper from him. What is his power level, bros?

Attached: 1650998407266.png (355x445, 235.46K)

And yet Johnny got no role at all in his film series and it got passed to Mads. Curious how that works

Attached: Ignored.jpg (640x641, 39.65K)

looks like he's had a few divorces of his own and he's averaging looking so you know they were all mediocre bitches which makes it even worse. now he's here for revenge against womankind and he will stop at nothing

She did the thing I have come to hate
When her lawyer asked her a question, she would turn to look at the jury when she responded
It's very transparent but it probably works on NPCs

she did the needful

I... Don't care?

>she would turn to look at the jury when she responded
THEY ARE INSTRUCTED TO DO THIS.

I fought pretty hard to fuck my life up, tooth and nail.

I hope that jury doesn't have a lot of men because she's a succubus and she's trying to use her powers.

>Amber had the money for 13 months without any lawsuits and didn't do anything with it

*Disagrees with that characterization*

Attached: 20220425_213524.jpg (924x803, 47.64K)

Testimony from people inside the courtroom say the jury look away whenever Amber looks at them, one dude apparently pretends to write notes down but visibly isn't writing anything whenever she tries.

>now he's here for revenge against womankind and he will stop at nothing
woah
kinesque

I'm ready for more kino today bros. What time does it start?

started 45 minutes ago fool!

It's on right now user.

is there a thread
or is this it

>not quite, I'm gonna sustain the objection

Attached: judge invested.jpg (780x528, 44.04K)

gotta say, depp talks like a hippie drug addict, too many metaphors. definitely doesnt do him any favors.

thoughts?

Attached: file.png (116x130, 30.72K)

WASP mastermind tier. Literally on par with Semitic elders. Very dangerous, highly rare, blood is very pure, likely comes from an ancient noble line.

Was basically unknown. Gets with Johnny and endures abuse until she can get a big movie deal, once she gets it she not only dumps him but accuses him of abuse that she could have easily avoided if she wasn’t actually just staying with him to get movie deals. Maybe she got some karma.