NOOOOOOOOOO GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REAL TRUMP TOLD ME IT'S LIBTARD PROPAGANDA

>NOOOOOOOOOO GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REAL TRUMP TOLD ME IT'S LIBTARD PROPAGANDA

Attached: 1645568008059.png (990x1261, 526.59K)

it seems it is hitting UK the hardest of all places

Attached: 1645195469688.webm (1180x640, 2.69M)

its not real
trump lost, climate change is a hoax, and trans women are real women

kek

>OMG ITS HOT in SUMMER??? This is le HECKIN globalwarmingarino !!! We MUST eat bugs to reverse this

Attached: 3fd.jpg (524x533, 126.78K)

Then why is my country and italy without water user?! :C

>AAAh bug so so disgusting! I am a BABYgirl so i sticks eating this softy steaks OHOOH

>global warming is real
>that's why we need to shut down our nuclear power plants and go back to using coal

trump has been right about everything so far

>people who oppose the theory of global warming support nuclear power
>people who support the theory of global warming oppose nuclear power
It's possible to get the theory wrong and come to the right conclusion regardless. Only one of these groups has a viable alternative to fossil fuels.

it's real but most mainstream solutions are good goy bait and most green parties are retarded

Why are chuds so obsessed with nuclear power?

Nuclear power is a awful alternative for quite obvious reasons

the obvious reason being that it doesn't involve ytpipo prostrating themselves infront of bantus?

>NOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN HEATORINO!!!

It's summertime faggot deal with it

Attached: CO2worldwideLN-jumbo.png (925x637, 74.46K)

Nuclear is going to be a required supplement to base load power due to the intermittency of renewables.
Yeah you could just use a fuckton of batteries, but those rare earth elements are called rare earth elements for a reason.

Dumbass

retard alert
retard alert

>"renewables"
>california has so many solar panels being tossed into landfills that it has become a state emergency due to solar panels being highly toxic
If ""green energy"" worked, it wouldn't have to be subsidized and forced onto people. Nobody had to be forced by legislation to use hydroelectric dams.

I dont think you know what rare earth is.

>If ""green energy"" worked, it wouldn't have to be subsidized and forced onto people
What kind of american logic is that?

greentards spent decades on a crusade against nuclear power, they did more damage to the environment than any other single organization including oil/coal corporations.

it's rare? lol