Why has he been so incompetent in the last 2 Marvel films?

Attached: benedict_cumberbatchs_doctor_strange_inspired_by_these_celebs.jpg (696x696, 49.17K)

He helped to save the universe and started sniffing his farts and thinking he was hot shit because of it.

>white man in a movie series took over my feminazis
>"Why has he been so incompetent in the last 2 Marvel films?."

Nah, he was pretty based. Dude performed necromancy and made a cape out of evil spirits. He was beating the Scarlet Witch in the end, but he choose to let America finish her off because it was part of his character arc of not being a pure utilitarian.

I did chuckle slightly when it was shown that Christine was blacked.

Time changed. White male can't be center of the movie anymore.
They pushed RDJ because he made them popular. They pushed Chris Evans because he was directors' favorite.

who cares. its all capeshit

/rubs hands

Best part is he was literally only in it for like 5 seconds but they just couldn't help themselves lmao. It would have worked fine if we didn't see him at all. All we needed to know was she was getting married, didn't matter to who. Strange never speaks to him. Same with the 2 moms thing.

I feel like Raimi maybe knew what he was doing by making those parts feel so ridiculous and sudden. Funny shit. Can't believe I heard the word "moms" (plural) uttered 100% seriously in this movie.

spider man is literally a white male

He'll be replaced by his black counterpart

The two moms thing could have been even worse lmao

Attached: D072437D-8949-455F-AEC5-1B6CE9B6F7CF.jpg (660x1002, 144.41K)

bad writing
see also: Thor going away to find himself for the 4th time

Why didn't he throw the squid monster into the mirror dimension? That's always been his go to move. Raimi thought it would have been lamer than "generic hero fight in generic NYC street #2457"

because i guess if he were competent he'd be too OP. a literal god basically.

>literally me

Hoooooly shit if this is how America talks in the comics I am suddenly grateful for her portrayal in the movie. Reading this makes me want to splatter my brains across the wall.

Chris Evans is such a turd, as of now I'd prefer the actress playing America

His first solo movie sucked, he was an actual dunce in Spider-Man No Way Home (that whole movie was pants on head retarded though), and he was forgettable in the avengers movies he appeared in. I like Benedict Cumberbatch, but they’re doing him dirty with these movies.

>he was forgettable in the avengers movies
dunno man maybe plot wise but they definitely made him the most effective fighter against Thanos

white men are weak. only a strong white woman can stop herself.

The good thing about Strange 2 is that I won't have to watch the rest of this soon to be pozzed mess