>I am dangerous and breaking bad Skylar
badass

Attached: 1231.jpg (893x467, 11.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6426658/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/406422
nature.com/articles/4800087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never watched this show, what is the title even supposed to mean? Always sounded dumb to me.

I AM IN DANGER HELP ME SKYLAR

Attached: 1611538165141.png (936x674, 935.65K)

he is breaking bad

breaking is bad
you might even say it's rude

>Walt Jr you're not supposed to use your other foot on the pedal, that's braking bad

clever play on words actually , it refers both to the main characters downhill spiral to the underworld but also references his hidden desire to break bucks (which he considers 'bad' but ultimately comes to terms with)

Attached: 1651766579451.jpg (317x265, 20.31K)

Its a slang phrase from where gilligan is from

This was one of the cringiest moments in the series

Vince Gilligan is full of shit. The only references to "Breaking Bad" on the entire internet (prior to 2000) is in the form of articles that have the title "Breaking bad news", and it's mostly from medical journals on how caregivers can discuss difficult topics with patients.
I'd love for someone to prove me wrong, but there was no one who ever used the phrase "breaking bad" which meant turning to a life of crime before this show existed.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6426658/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/406422
nature.com/articles/4800087

B b b b b b bonfire was the cringiest plus the terminator twins

The title is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Dunno, but the character Jesse uses the term (only once) when he says something like "a guy like you doesn't suddenly break bad" or whatever.

its like being down bad

Exactly, the pilot episode was shot like a TV movie, in case it couldn't be picked up as a series. That's why they included the title, even though they didn't have to and it sounds fucking stupid.

Kek

he is BREAKING BADLY. that's what it means. BAD is an adverb in the title
he is trying to BREAK (bucks, of course) but its going BADLY (he can't come)

He's breaking and a bad guy. Pretty obvious, like if you named the simpsons Silly Yellow,

It was very common in the negroid community
>tyrone done broke hisself bad

No it wasn't. If it was, it would've been referenced in nigger songs, tv shows, movies, etc.

I heard it in an Ice Cube track

GTFO, lmao

Not even remotely funny.
Develop some taste

Breaking bucks was a little too on the nose

It's supposed to be. It's Walt trying to intimidate and be a badass to his wife but we the viewer know he's a pussy.

vince gilligan is incapable of being subtle. It's likely this scene is meant to show Walt is some sort of badass and you're supposed to clap.