Its funny

its funny

Attached: e7c928ec545ee4227219f4fe20_YyAxODM4eDEwMzQrNDQtMQJyZSAxOTIwIDEwODADMDRlOWU0ZTIxNDI=.jpg (1920x1080, 301.96K)

No

I don't think I'll ever rewatch this from finding it funny as a teenager.

haha yeah le SEX but with EVERYONE hahaha epic!!!!

>a nigger and a jew cause ruckus in a hospital managed by white people
I was so clueless.

Attached: 1632980592783.jpg (706x960, 50.78K)

although i do not enjoy it anymore i had a really good time watching it in my youth. its a rar thing that a project like this gets you to laugh, cry, cheer and learn about yourself.
i guess you have to be in the right age to enjoy it.

Also, JD's girlfriends were all A+. I claim Alex Hanson. (his first date, the one with the black hair, he didnt fuck)

Rewatched this like a year ago and was surprised that only the first 2 or 3 seasons are good. Goes downhill after that point.

[piano music plays]
As i sat there reading OP’s post i wondered if there was a limit to the amount of dicks he could suck in one day.

I recently started it too, quite fun

Attached: Scrubs.S01E03.My.Best.Friends.Mistake.DSNP.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-playWEB.webm (640x480, 2.91M)

i once tried the todd joke where he goes to the nurses and just says: 'Yes', 'Yes', 'No', 'Yes' and 'only when im Drunk' without kind of context.
i did it too and the girls quickly figured out that i meant if would sleep with them. sadly, no one did. but i was proud that i did it and i did grow as a person.

>cause ruckus
They were both great at their jobs, you're a retard with Any Forums brain rot and you're definitely clueless now

Until late seasons, they were both terrible at their job.
That was their whole gimmick.

No it wasn't, you are a retard

It is if you can get over yourself and enjoy the "cringy" parts. I hate that a lot of what I watch is now dictated by how embarassing I perceive it to be. Not because I'm afraid of other people finding out but rather because I literally have an involuntary uncomfortable response to it.

I rewatched it with my brother recently. JD is nervous at first but by like episode 2 he's already doing really well.

I dont really care, i didn't watch it but i know they're a jew and a nigger.
Tough luck!

This post encapsulates Any Forums so well

but 99% of the show is just them goofing around and complaining about their job and then you see them work for like 1min.
Just like working with nurses IRL

I once watched a shitload of episodes while on acid in one sitting. I remember the blonde chick looking really fake with her makeup

i already rewatched it multiple times when i was teenager, i think you got right idea

ased

True.

Why does Carla call her husband Turk?