Got in trouble at work today for expressing pro Iranian sentiment again

I am a zogbot. You are only allowed to praise Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Attached: Pepe soldier.jpg (680x596, 91.46K)

where do you work? I work in tech and there are quite a few iranians

Military

Why are you in the military if you are pro-Iran

Attached: F6E61AAD-5719-49FF-8EDE-89C975C5E320.jpg (256x256, 21.58K)

I'm no necessarily pro Iran. Although I do think it is pretty based how they told us to go fuck ourselves with that embassy. And I admire their martial tenacity in BTFOing Iraq.
I just think it's hypocritical that we support Israel and Saudi Arabia despite them doing the exact same thing as Iran. Like oppressing women and ethnic minorities. Or being apartheid states. Or having absolute theocratic monarchies.

Based. Their government could stand to lighten up but we always throw an absolute shit fit over any cunt saying clearly they don't want to be under American influence

Of course a dumb naive idiot in the military would think this.

You can know at least that your mind is in the right place, if you must then feign animosity against Iran, just be aware that people(subhumans) will always either be against Islamic/Arab looking people and they will give you shit if you display open support for them

Agreed
And yet you refuted not a single point I made. Interesting.

Poor zogbot
I was almost a zogbot, or a de facto zogbot given the state of this country. I still feel the urge but ultimately it's against my values.

what's your rank

Captain lmao

Nah I encountered pro iran militias in iraq and they were incompetent as fuck and very corrupt. Iranian influence isn't positive at all

>incompetent as fuck and very corrupt
Wait till you meet the Iraqi military, the Saudi military, and the afghani military oh wait nvm that last one doesn't exist anymore LMAO

Let me guess, Signal Corps. right?

At least saudi authorities are good at ruling their own country. Shia ismamists are very bad at ruling iraq for now

I'm the S2 of your unit, mossad has been dispatched

And what was that sentiment you were expressing that got you in trouble?

Attached: Owl Pack.gif (280x175, 1.95M)

Iran asked for the ceasefire, chud.
>oppressing ethnic minorities
>or being apartheid states
Iran is hardly any of these
>>incompetent as fuck and very corrupt
>Wait till you meet the Iraqi military
What do you mean? we practically had no army since ZOG dissolved the last one, it's pro-Iran militias who at least are alleging to play the army's role, the only thing we have to show for it since 2003 is the ISOF and they're one of the best in the region.

Attached: 591876.jpg (599x455, 50.86K)

Didn't the USA literally assasinate some democratically elected leader in Iran and then install a brutal dictator who ran the country to the ground all because the dude took a liking to stalin

You should honestly keep your views to yourself.

Based retard

I was only first class private

You're being retarded. Hypocrisy doesn't matter.
If a total stranger called your bro a retard and they were probably right, would you punch that guys face in?
If you wouldn't, you're a faggot and you won't have a bro for long.

The pro-western Iranian monarchy prior to the Iranian revolution was overthrown by populism, muh religion.
The actual west had little to do with it.
Muslims for longer than America has been around have been constantly we-wuzzing about the time when they were great and owned all of Africa and Spain.
The Iranian revolution was just another element of that we-wuzzing.