The johnny depp trial, whatever happened there

>The johnny depp trial, whatever happened there...

Attached: IMG_20220517_125254.jpg (1080x588, 106.3K)

Why did he do it? Was he intentionally trying to piss off Phil?

yes carmine wanted both crews fucked because of his dads death and the ensuing bullshit power struggle with johnny.

this is the thread?

It is

Attached: tonywatchingthetrial.jpg (1280x720, 113.77K)

no it's just because he's retarded

>I’LL TELL YOU WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED, THIS CUNT TOOK A SHIT IN THAT KID’S BED WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION WHATSOEVER

>Why did he do it?
It's common knowledge the guy's retarded

hes an idiot savant

also, 20 minutes to camikino

Any Travolta kino to watch on HBOMax?

*walks into your life*

Attached: queen of tv.jpg (1039x1648, 302.11K)

when's it starting?

Whatever happened there?
WHATEVER HAPPENED THERE?!
ILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED, THESE FUCKING CORNHOLING FAGGOT-ASS COCKSUCKERS RUINED THE BOARD SPAMMING ABOUT SOME LAME PUBLICITY STUNT TRIAL INVOLVING THE PERSONAL BUSINESS OF PEDOPHILE ACTORS WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION WHATSOEVER!
>phil, they were just trying to own the li-
>FUCK WHAT THEY MEANT, COCKSUCKER!

phil you know how you get when your sugars low

Attached: 1587160555760.jpg (264x249, 10.77K)

Get some better glasses you fucking retard

Anyone got any juicy updates? I heard somewhere AH stole some donation money or some shit.

Cross continues on 5 and yeah, she hasn't paid the donation to beaten women and hurt children.

god i wanna eat her farts and poops

>camille in all white
AVE CAMILLE

She said she'd pay the $7 mil she got from Depp in their divorce to some domestic abuse charity and then didn't, keep in mind they divorced like 4 years ago. Since then she's said she has donated that amount but testified yesterday that she only pledged to donate that amount of money and hasn't had an opportunity to despite pressuring Depp into donating to that charity also

she truly is an angel
Also, this the thread?

Attached: 1651862829755.png (609x581, 295.47K)

Judge walking in any second now, hopefully not too much bookkeeping, then we've got the jury and resume cross. We left off on Elon donating $500 K to the ACLU.

Thank you papa, I like this story

yo why do mexicans call me papas

No I am not mexican, would you rather me have said mommy or daddy? I promise I wasn't eating sugar.

I don't want to hear the lawyer spitting out "Right??" again like a pouting high school girl, and her grating kardashian voice making the mic clip - since when was such sibilance allowed in a court room?

everyone's hero/queen qt atty biffed the first bite at cross by leaving waaaay to many openings for turd to play clean-up

as someone who's been involved in litigation of many types for over a decade both in and out of the courtroom, I can tell you that our beloved Camille gave a first-year performance, yesterday. It was terrible.

Why has Johnny hired a presumable cheerleader turned glamour model as his prosecutor?

lmao what a retarded take

If Chew doesn't take over at some point this morning, JD might have a malpractice case against Rudnick

why? camille is doing a fantastic job