The whole movie is almost perfect from the visual standpoint. How the Fuck did they fuck up this shot?

The whole movie is almost perfect from the visual standpoint. How the Fuck did they fuck up this shot?

Attached: Dune.jpg (3840x1606, 448.34K)

there's a lot of bad cgi in the movie

The cast was terrible.

There is so many inexcusable moments of bad CGI for a movie that is 99% Technical Oscar bait

remember the scene when the camera flies over dune and shows us all the sand, rocks and structures and it literaly looked worse than ps2 graphics.
this movie is shit and always will be shit. twinks bring it up here all the time because they are gay for the main character.

i say it. its worse then the worst marvel movie

What's bad about this?

Prouve it

Looked fine to me. Did you watch it on laptop or something?

i watched it in cinema and the scene was really bad

What would you consider the most perfect and flawless movie

Because it lasted like 1 and a half seconds and you don't notice it in the cinema because you can't pause VLC like a faggot to nitpick on muh VFX

Most of this movie looks like ass

i didnt like it because they made House Atreides jews and the Fremen a bunch of arabs or polynesians or whatever (i havent seen it)

>The whole movie is almost perfect from the visual standpoint.

Attached: cinematography then and now.jpg (1557x2781, 2.42M)

At a guess, the studio convinced Villeneuve that they didn't need to film this scene to save on the budget and he compromised considering everything else he got.
It makes sense since it's an epic battle for the sake of a 5 second dream sequence
Wrong.

>almost perfect from the visual standpoint.
Kek. You really need to educate yourself on the basics of filmmaking.

Attached: dunc_sand.jpg (1920x776, 53.11K)

Imagine your enjoyment of a movie being predicated entirely on whether or not the CGI is convincing. Movies are dead.

Yeah that's what nuSoyWars would look like without Abrams lens flares™ and excessive bloom. Glowing lights that bleed over the shot are great to hide the unnatural sharpness and fidelity of CG elements.

This movie had no other substance besides it's visuals user, it's perfectly fine to critique it like I would critique a performance. Arrakis should fee like a character and it didn't

>pictures of things
lol wow

Filtered.

Yeah reading the book made me filter out the shit movie, hoping the sequel is better

how dare they criticize the visuals in a visual medium

What exactly is this dork wearing? Finished the book yesterday and it only mentioned the fremen fighting guerilla style with stillsuits and robes on. Where did dennis read about waging open warfare on the dunes with power ranger armor on?

I thought the CG was largely very good

Attached: harkonnen gunship attack.webm (1000x404, 2.99M)