How the hell do incels do it?

How the hell do incels do it?

Attached: 40-Days-and-40-Nights-poster-art.jpg (584x779, 62.04K)

Apparently whoever directed this had no knowledge of the internet’s existence.

>29 years

How are my fellow brocels holding up?

I am 28 years old and I never even kissed a girl

movies with beautiful well adjusted people that never faced social stigma

Attached: 1635193963814.png (1106x1012, 189.88K)

This is impossible, do you have some sort of genital deformity?

>mfw 2190 days and 2190 nights

Attached: e114672855907c6dc363ba0d22e28b35.jpg (720x663, 48.78K)

>This is impossible
Clearly it isn't.
>Do you have some sort of genital deformity?
Nope

masturbation and coping

just be ugly and/or autistic.

baby face, literally look 15 at 27, tiny baby chin, recessed face, autism

let me guess, you browse Any Forums?

You could probably get fucked in the ass by a chad in 5 minutes after making a Grindr account.

I got my first kiss at 18 from my best friend’s drunk ass cousin. We made out more aggressively and sloppily than I’ve ever made out with anyone before in my life, and I want to make her my wife. It’s been 12 years since then. We’ve kept in touch on and off over the years, and now she lives in a different state (with a boyfriend, I think— maybe not, idk) and when I’m done with school I’m gonna try to get back in touch with her.

I’ve had 3 other gf’s besides her over the years, only one of which was good. Maybe once I get a stable job and my own place, romance will quit being an unpredictable shitshow.

That's cool and all, but imagine what it's like to enter the bathroom immediately after she's had a dirty, reeking shit in there. You dodged a bullet

Quite the contrary, user. That’s the precise moment that I’ll know that I’m a made man.

No and technically I guess I'm left wing because I want gibs, but I do look like a typical mass shooter except I have perfect vision and don't wear glasses.
Only my face is twinkish. I'm hairy and somewhat naturally buff with wide shoulders, but my face looks underage. I don't doubt some dudes would like that, unfortunately women don't seem to like it as much.

I'd bet money you're also a virgin

>tiny baby chin, recessed face,
yeah, thats the virgin mark.
t. same features and 30 year old khv

>HE'S 28 YEARS OLD
>NEVER KISSED A GIRL

Attached: gord.png (616x531, 568.5K)

baste

Being a virgin doesn't bother me that much nowadays, but what does bother me is being treated like a kid. No one takes me seriously, everyone asumes I'm underage. I'm constantly reminded I look like a kid. I've always looked younger than my age, but it's been getting worse lately because I'm going to be 30 soon and looking like an incompetent teenager doesn't help, at least when I was 20 I could get away with it, a lot of younger guys still look like teenagers.

How can I be a functioning grown man when I don't even look 18 let alone 27.

You can't recover from a true baby face as a "man." w
When I'm 40+ I'll finally look like a middle aged lesbian, at least I'll look like an adult.

It fucks with me so much, it's ruined my life. I try so hard to be act like a man, but you can't hide your face. I've never seen anyone who looks as young as me at my age and I also live in a fairly masculine country in the balkan region where everyone looks 30 when they turn 18. It's hard.