Would you have risked your life for this woman if you were in his position?

Would you have risked your life for this woman if you were in his position?

Attached: 1368208450_29_full.jpg (900x600, 76.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisvid.com/videos/laurence-fox-full-frontal-in-the-hole/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that Dr Quinn? Fuck you for reminding me of my first boner which happened while my mom was sitting next to me.

She was mommy even then

It's the bitch from truman show

The heart wants what the heart wants

No. I would've chose the blonde woman over this ugly cunt any time of the day.

But the blonde doesn't want you

No, but any sane man would have escaped that situation anyway once they realized the truth.

fiji

But she lets me fuck whenever I want

The show doesn't really make sense. If he was born into the show then how does he know what it's like to be normal? He should be thinking that the world revolving around him as being normal

I am male and my name is Quinn thank you for reminding me of all the years of bullying I had to experience because of that show thanks a lot you God damned piece of shit

You are not a male "Quimm" you sissy bitch.

People with whites showing below or above their pupils are ugly

She looks a bit like Keira

I would have penetrated every hole she had daily with my penis

I would risk my life for young keira

Because someone directly told him everybody was pretending. He didn't know what normal was exactly, but he was tipped off something was very wrong

I'm a bully and I was kicked out of school for bullying which made me not become a aeroplane driver and I had to see a psychorlagist every week for years. thanks for reminding me of the worst point in my life you shit

This Keira? thisvid.com/videos/laurence-fox-full-frontal-in-the-hole/

I am a pilot, and reading your little faggot rant cost me 20 seconds and could effect my standing. You are the worst, and we GAAAN.