Our Latin-speaking population is growing, and it's not just Quebec anymore...

Our Latin-speaking population is growing, and it's not just Quebec anymore. Is it time to recognize Canada as a Latino nation?

Attached: Canada_ethnic_groups_interactive_map_2.png (1388x1214, 110.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the10and3.com/immigrant_map.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=95usyqz3-a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

North America is an Anglo/Latino culture
with the US being more Spanish like due to the Wild West and Canada more French like due to the Quebecois

quebec by itself is latino
you're just becoming even more latino

>self reported census
>dumb thots putting Italian because
>muh great great grand mami was italian she made real good spaghetti mama mia
Why is it that when you ask a Canadian their ethnicity they start numbering off 1/64th Iroquois, 3.4/17th italian, 3 pounds irish, 9% scottish, 7 ounces german, etc
Why can't you faggots just say "I am Canadian"

>those spics in alberta who fell for the Canada Needs Workers meme

Fucking Canadians man, they offer free education and other bullshit benefits for Colombian women and then they go there and start practicing the traditional Colombian woman work: prostitute.

>Why can't you faggots just say "I am Canadian"
Nobody wants to be that because it’s lame as fuck. Theres a reason why some yokel from Bhutan moves to America will say ‘’I’m American’’ meanwhile here some Chinese will be born here not even speak his parents language and just say ‘’I’m Chinese’’ there’s no cohesion of identity like with Americans. Even people who are actually ‘’Canadian’’ will just either use a prefix like ‘’French Canadian’’ or just say they’re ‘’Cree’’ or whatever. Nobody wants to be just ‘’Canadian.’’

That's fucking gay. I love being Canadian.
There's a lot to be proud of, we have an interesting history and have done a lot of wild stuff in term of warfare.
Those who find Canada boring just never bothered learning our history beyond grade 10 civic class

I looked at the census data for many of those regions, and there are a significant amount who reported Italian as a language at home. For example if the region has 10k Italian descendants, a few thousand report speaking Italian at home. Most Italians came here pretty recently, it isn't yet like the USA where people have 1/8th Italian ancestry and call themselves Italian. But even if they did, you can put multiple ancestries on the Canadian census. So the fact is that Italian ethnicity is still the dominant one in those regions, even if some people are half Anglo, French or German.

Of course almost all of them are Canadian (except maybe the recent latino immigrants). This census question is about ethnic origin.

>france
these are recent immigrant, Quebecer don't say french. Québec province recently got a massif influx of french citizen in the last 20 years. It they changed the entire demographic of my city distric form being 0% from france to being 33% born in france. Most people don't see it because in one generation they become quebecer.

who are these romanians in new brunswick?

The history of immigration is part of Canadian history and culture as well.
ah okay. I got it from this map.
the10and3.com/immigrant_map.htm
But the Canadian census is really detailed. What is the name of your city district? So I can look at the census

The term Latino come from Latin America, a geographic region Canada is not a part of. So, no.

no fair. We wanna be latino too.
2bh I just wanted to make a map featuring some ethnic groups. Maybe next time I'll do east asian or mena ethnicities

>What is the name of your city district?
plateau mont-royal.
You can't get more french citizen than this in north america. My childhood city doesn't exist anymore.

>Colombia
lmfao, really Québec?

Quebec recognizes themselves as an anglo nation by vote.

Attached: 1479185276523.png (410x573, 26.17K)

Do they end up adopting the accent?

i want to move to canada to get anew life and impregnate a cute blonde canadian woman
how can i immigrate bros?

Attached: beaned13.jpg (2208x1750, 522.01K)

if a french come to quebec, after 2-5 years he will sound quebecer to french people and he will sound french to quebecer. A first generation french migrant losing his accent entirely is rare, but it do happen. Generally the kid of those migrant adopt will be able to have both accent perfectly.

heh
Sometimes I just wanna leave this country, go somewhere else for a while and Québec seems to be a pretty good idea, but I cringe at the accent (no offence) and I don't want to be ''that frenchfag who doesn't even try''

Does she sound Québécoise?
youtube.com/watch?v=95usyqz3-a0

you will always be gringos

Not really also
>wesh
I cringe so hard at this kind of slang I dated a French girl and her little brother always speak like this it’s so annoying

I'm Dogrib but I just say I'm Canadian.

Attached: distaste.png (528x438, 235.96K)

you're more than welcome to come really. You won't be seen as a foreigner even in rural area but cousin. French people are common and most quebecer who did any sort of vacation went to france. Even if you don't try you will lose some of your accent or adopt some slang.
she sound french
I say wesh with a quebecois accent unironically

Have you ever done the census? You don't include First Nations or anything? Cuz you can put multiple answers.

I do. But if anyone asks, I just say Canadian. I'm connected to this country.

my irmãos convinced me, since latin american is a french neocolonial invention quebec, guiana, haiti and their islands are the only latin american countries

why you become so butthurt all of a sudden?

Attached: simperuvien.png (599x600, 169.95K)

Why the random Portuguese in northern BC?

>All the Mexicans illegally moving into Canadian Texas
Like pottery

Calling Canada a Latino country is like calling the US a Latino country. They're not despite a certain region having Latin culture.
The culture of Canada and the US are predominantly Anglo.

Quebec is Latin America, no matter how hard anglos cope. They have their Quartier Latin and even a Parc de l'Amérique-Latin in Montreal with all our flags and statues of our heroes. Plus the Métis are mestizo people who speak a Romance language, exactly like what happens in most Latin America. Québec is one of us, same as Puerto Rico and occupied Louisiana. In due time we'll liberate them from anglo occupation too.

This is what I don’t get either North BC is extremely inhabited those areas are like towns of 1000 people the white circle between is like the most populated town there called Prince Rupert that has like 12,000 people