Australia has 3 million registered firearms and 0 mass shootings. Maybe guns aren't the problem

Australia has 3 million registered firearms and 0 mass shootings. Maybe guns aren't the problem.

Attached: a12e405004b4ba8784f757c0b9994b85.png (1280x1226, 1.75M)

Australia has a creationist museum. It was blessed by Jesus.

Attached: 1462637414878.webm (640x640, 2.47M)

>Americans own half of the world's privately-owned firearms
>Just 3% of Americans own a third of all guns in the US

yes but when the british come for us i know who i'll be staying with

Australia has a commie government and insane gun control laws.

arent you guys a police state right now though? but seriously

how many blacks do you have? hmm?

Your parents still, I imagine.

tftp

what? im really curious

guns were never a problem to begin with. except fights between bikies (good riddance) and one very suspicious mass shooting.

port arthur be sus af fr ngl

There's at least one mass shooting desu

Why do people think its sus? Just some whackjob who played a lot of shooting games on the playstation

not really. The American left media just went crazy over it then the right went counter-crazy over our gun control has been extremely moderate the whole time

It's because Australians are not savages who shoot up places of worship like those kiwis

Remember when Australians used to be cool? Even that faggot m00t was afraid of them. What happened?

Attached: 09A888A6-FBFE-48D2-A90A-1B89CC3D6986.jpg (414x285, 100.49K)

Australia became Asian

White Australia policy ended

What is going on here? Why do they doing that

they're animals. simple as

why do Australians like lying about their country as if lying will change anything? You realise people do notice that you retards are incapable of saying anything negative about your own country, don't you? For anyone unaware, I advise reading the book "the Lucky Country". Tells you all you need to know about these deceptive people.

shut up cringelord