Anyone seen this netflix kino? Poorly written at times...

Anyone seen this netflix kino? Poorly written at times, but overall engaging and at least a little bit thought provoking imo.

Attached: 61kUN7fR1UL._SL1077_.jpg (763x1077, 78.57K)

yup, it's pretty ok.

Shit movie but the unborn fetus got a vote which means this is a pro-life movie.

Yeah my sister showed me this flick. It was an interesting enough concept; too bad the acting was awful.

A big budget version with superstars would be kino of the decade.

Good movie, not a netflix production.

My sister loves playing with my cum.

Lmao I kinda liked the movie but this take is exxxtra based. I can't believe thats all you got from the movie haha

I’m sure you have a lovely family, user.

That was a stupid plothole for shock value (which was not needed because the guy already killed the mom and therefore the unborn child 30s prior, but maybe it symbolized the conscious decision)

A plot hole because firstly the aliens altered the hands of people to vote (did they alter the babies hands through the mother's vagina? Can they alter non physically?) Secondly because the baby was never standing on a red dot and when the mom got killed not even the mom was standing there anymore if her standing on the dot kept the baby alive.

Also it implied that the pregnant woman you see at the end, the one that survived her circle, had to kill her unborn child lol.

American battle royale

That would be the Hunger Games.

For someone being such a bitchy nitpicker about most of the movie you make a pretty big assumption about it when you say that whole crowd at the end is composed of a lot of other circle winners

It’s literally only for white straight people who make 70k or more per year who like this movie because they won’t have to worry about dying

>netflix
???
looks like the recently shilled movies on Any Forums always have to be on neflix, which makes me think somebody is paying for the service
you're a disgrace and the main reason this board is shit

It was mostly kids and a pregnant woman, plus a few youngish males. I thought that was the clear implication. Especially since the circle winner we had watched joined them.

Maybe the fetus scene was just to clarify in an edgy way that their whole basis for decision making was for naught anyway, because mother and child can't both escape alive.

I watched it on a service where you can watch television and film and want to discuss it on an Bangladeshi bask weaver forum where you are supposed to discuss television and film. If you think I am what's wrong with this board you have your priorities crossed my brother.

Attached: screencapture-reddit-r-FortNiteBR-comments-dnjcdw-i-just-got-an-idea-of-a-mode-it-is-a-normal-game-2022-05-17-08_32_38.png (1017x962, 755.33K)

I watched Circle on my laptop. From now on in this thread it's called laptop kino.

Attached: 1641567662063.gif (580x799, 360.79K)

I thought it was a netflix production, my bad. You know what? Fuck netflix and pirate all their stuff for all I care. But don't you dare blame people who post about movies for the atrocious state of the board.

This could be a good game mode if it was a democratic vote and you had to make your case over voice chat.

I liked how the black guy kept forcing the race card and the Asian kid roasts him. Kino social commentary

>white guy is the baddie
How original

I've never laughed so hard at a netflix movie

Midwit take.
He did the same thing as most others in the room, self preservation. He was just better at it.

Play epicmafia at that point

1. It's rare for anyone to think a bulging 3rd trimester baby ISN'T alive at that point.
2. You can hand wave it as aliens taking a very literal biological sense of what a human is.
3. It's a movie about men taking back their right to choose to live over being cucked out of their lives by single moms. Smoothbrain.
Aliens