What's at the bottom?

what's at the bottom?

Attached: IMG_20220517_140215.jpg (507x582, 143.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2021/06/made-in-abyss-kevin-mcmullin-to-adapt-manga-for-roy-lee-masi-oka-sony-1234781677/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one on the left looks more like a bottom, but I can see them both bottoming.

they literally showed it
PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONE DOWN WHEN YOU WATCH KINO YOU ZOOM ZOM FUCK

The end of universe or something
Also season 2 hype

Attached: 1650537537055.jpg (2600x1841, 3.56M)

Not enough gore for my take considering the horror setting. Imagine this but a violent as Starship Troopers. AoT did violence right.

gabe degrossi

Nice belly button.

Hyperborea

my fucking cock.

Attached: 28c.png (960x718, 601.79K)

the artstyle looks like some pedo shit

Lucifer.

The geometry of the crater of the Abyss has so far been shown to, quite obviously, be inspired by the shape and construction of Hell as envisioned in The Inferno by Dante Alighieri.

Why does a robot have a belly button

>ZOOM ZOM
how about you finish typing what you start ESL

a teleporter

>boring kiddy adventure
>then over the top gory emotional scene
>repeat
no thanks

>Watching Children Suffer: The Show
Man this show does not pull fucking punches. That's something I have come to appreciate as time goes on in regards to anime and media in general.

a tranime thread

The abyss is similar in structure to a massive digestive system. There's a real, actual possibility the last layer is literally full of shit.

Attached: f4BiHI5We6lYOnW5M7PQZnc9TZNfFewjN53-IBh1r24-1359197781.jpg (2564x3780, 1007.98K)

deadline.com/2021/06/made-in-abyss-kevin-mcmullin-to-adapt-manga-for-roy-lee-masi-oka-sony-1234781677/

cast them

he also has a fully functional cock and balls. no kidding

>quite obviously, be inspired by the shape and construction of Hell as envisioned in The Inferno by Dante Alighieri.
Obvious enough that you have zero proof, right?

I wanna be at their bottoms with my cock if you know what I mean

one ip where it's okay to age up the characters, their best shot is make it r rated young adult movie like maze runner

Hopefully more beautiful backgrounds, unlike the shitty movie.

I haven't read the manga, but I'm guessing he's a heavily modified cyborg and his shell was made to resemble his original body. Brain and organs in a nigh-indestructible body sort of deal. Seems in line with the themes the show has worked with so far anyway.

loli poop
the orphanage dumps their poop in the hole

1. Its an ancient race that created some fucked up experiments with wish eggs and invited the surface dwellers in to be devoured

2. It's an inter-dimensional being outer god, eldritch abomination that has created a new world to devour beings of the world

3. Riko is undead and was revived with one of the ancient devices when she was a baby born in the abyss, found in the abyss and she has a unbreakable fascination to get to the lowest level

do you think this of all children's cartoons?

We don't know but we're finally up to the chapter where he will meet his makers.