/bcs/ Better Call Saul

Futuristic Printer edition

Old

Attached: Futuristic Printer.jpg (1912x1080, 282.48K)

Attached: 1650228714112.jpg (700x1000, 89.99K)

Attached: kinoincoming.png (1486x238, 27.46K)

So many basedface moments this episode.
How many times did you clapped?

Attached: s06e06 bravo moments.jpg (911x1070, 123.66K)

trust the plan

Attached: 1645155036294.png (1531x697, 1.22M)

I don't know about the US, but here we've had printers like that for decades. Maybe they shipped it from overseas?

Tell me again.

Attached: raro.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

KYS ESL wojak poster

technology hasn't evolved at all since 2008

This episode was boring. This whole season is boring.

What do you think he's think of sucking down here??

Attached: BCS.webm (1284x720, 2.87M)

Why do underage newfags always try too hard like this?

Seriously what is going on w this

Make an asian one.

Prequel status is actually hurting the show. The first three seasons were nearly perfect and comfy

kek newfag

Tell me what happened

Attached: Tell_me_what_happened.jpg (780x438, 61.64K)

it's starting to look good for howard
>seeming like a repeat of chicanery
>can't be too repetitive so the eventual outcome has to be the reverse. it all boils over and kim has to skip town.
>saul is now without a woman and horny enough to hit on francesca

>werner ziegler dies because he wanted to meet his wife, even died protecting her
>a month later she wants to fuck mexican cartel leaders and tells them "in another life"
This show really is written by women...

It's fairly obvious that the events at Omaha Beach produced a psychic wormhole similar to those produced by Hiroshima and Nagasaki, due to the mass "sacrifice" of human life. As a result, Kim and Jimmy invoking the image as they attempt to sacrifice Howard produces similar timeline effects (such as a modern printer in the 00s or the location of Jupiter) due to the influence of tachyons and BOB (Odenkirk).

Basic lore guys, come on.

Attached: 13761232.0041.324-00000001.jpg (2642x1472, 350.16K)

when did this turn into the Kim Wexler show?

normandy bros..we're goin home

So does Kim die, go to prison, or use the vacuum service?

Since they're trying to wrap up her storyline, same way it became the Nacho show when they had to kill him off.

Something something win over Sandpiper case through Howard fucking shit up with a WW2 ''veteran?''

women

Attached: 1652785433036.png (3500x3925, 908.34K)

The only person in this show that wants the d is gus

Based retard

I’m guessing the magnifying glass is supposed to imply Howard’s PI is a plant for Kim and Jimmy?

Should I watch Better Call Saul before or after Breaking Bad?

Attached: 9287229272.png (886x886, 70.28K)

she was all over the vacuum card, safe bet she'll be the first to get vacoomd

The show already jumped the shark but once I realized the PI is working with Jimmy the shark left the gravitational pull of the Earth

No wonder why there’s a decided lack of edge or grimness to the show in these later seasons

I used to love Kim but I think I've finally gotten tired of her. Funnily enough it almost felt like the opening scene was to curb people like me. I was getting tired of how she always gets away with her bullshit even if she acts stupid things always magically end up working out for her. So I guess it was interesting her mom highlighting this with "Don't worry, you got away with it!" which I guess was to indicate that she's always been able to get away with bullshit.

The only question is if this is going to continue on all the way into the BB timeline or if this is all to hint that it's going to stop.

Attached: 5448913000bcdaf64d7d29497dcac9c6.jpg (1000x1000, 59.09K)

Not enough Lalo in this episode.

Kys faggot

Based. I need to rewatch Twin Peaks.

After. BCS has lots of reddit tier fan service that only makes sense if you watched BB

Do you ever wonder if jannies see all your posts together and cringe?

Unironically blame Vince if you’re pissed off. He said the show he’d most like to do after Better Call Saul was the “Kim Wexler show” and this was around season 4.

Nah the fan service in the show is not that bad at all. The few characters that return from BB make sense, because it's a prequel show and Mike and Jimmy are connected to them.

Best body type

how did slipping kimmy and her mom pull off the heist at the beginning of the episode
>Get caught stealing
>Mom makes a big distraction
>????
>Profit?
felt dumb not following

no wonder this season is shit and makes no sense, over convoluted unreal garbage.

At this point i just want to know what happens at the end to Kim, I guess she will go to jail or something, i dunno why he would abandon Saul.

Also Gus is gonna kill Lalo, that's pretty obvious, no stakes there.

Saul made completely unlikable going after Howard who has done nothing to him.

Fuck this gay show

It doesn't matter. I watched BCS and not BB and I didn't have any issue about the link between the two. I imagine its mostly fan service that is just cringe anyway.

I wonder if the jannies cringe when they jam their dilators into their axe wounds

Why didnt Lalo use sleeping gas on Ziegler's boy? He could have avoided the confrontation with the ax

here we go again