I admit it, I used to act like a Redditor and say Empire Strikes Back was my favorite...

I admit it, I used to act like a Redditor and say Empire Strikes Back was my favorite, because that's what the movie critics on the Internet said and I was afraid if I was honest people would mock me.

Now that time is putting everyone on their place and Lucas Derangement Syndrome is subsiding, I am confident and adult enough to say Revenge of the Sith is the best one.

Those who every felt pressured by Reddit-tier opinions, come forth with a clear conscience and speak honestly.

Attached: MV5BNTc4MTc3NTQ5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTg0NjI4NA@@._V1_.jpg (1152x1536, 222.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vCj8Xa8KUFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know what you're doing but it's also my favourite.

I hated the Prequels as a teenager because I was an edgy shit and the Plinkett reviews were the funniest shit to me back then.
I grew out of it though, rewatched the movies a few times lately and I find more to love about them each time

literally my favourite film

Attached: 20220404_212842.jpg (3840x2160, 3.09M)

Episode III is garbage though. Just because it has a couple of good scenes and The Emperor is great there doesn't make it a great film.
The only Star Wars movies with real claim to "best" is either A New Hope or The Empire Strikes. It's down to personal preference between these two.

All of the prequels are shit and always will be. Feel free to continue to seethe and cope.

1. A New Hope
2. Revenge of the Sith
3. Empire Strikes Back
4. Genndy's Clone Wars (2003-2005)
5. the rest

I started Star Wars with prequels because the tv decided to show it in that order. I was extremely hyped after this movie for episode 4 but it turned out to be big letdown, Empire Strike Back is a little better but the filler in Return of Jedi ruins it for me. Didn't know mouse bought Star Wars when i watched Force Awaken, I was again excited to see Star Wars with morden technology. This time I was not only disappointed but felt like forced to eat shit.
Star Wars movies honestly peaked with this. Also I don't understand why sequel trilogy has worse action scenes than prequels. None of them are iconic while all prequels ended with some of the best fights in series.

IV>VI>V>I>III>II

The amount of prequel affirmative action required to pretend Sith is watchable

Star Wars and it's consequences have been a disaster for science fiction

Okay, I will.

A New Hope is my favorite Star Wars film. While I think the Empire is the most consistent and well-made film, Luke and Vader in the throne room is better than the best Empire has to offer. Return gives Star Wars it's perfect ending and it makes me like Return more than Empire. I love them all, though. None of them are below a 9/10.

Nothing else exists in my headcannon and it isn't hard to believe in my mind. The Prequels never happened, because I think they greatly take away from the original trilogy. The sequels do not exist, they're essentially parody (comedy) films. I enjoyed the first two seasons of the Mandalorian, but them being canon cannot reconcile with my headcannon, because of all the dumb EU/prequel characters like Ashoka. Therefor, they are not canon. I don't even consider games like Jedi Academy canon, despite loving it. Luke is my favorite character in fiction but I do not care to see his story past Return, regardless of whether it's accurate to what I think he would do after Return or not.

Attached: 1621146740663.jpg (460x444, 37.5K)

Isn't defending the prequels literally a reddit thing?

watch the RLM reviews

>another daily "revenge of the sith" isnt that bad thread
Starting to think this is an elaborate shill campaign for hayden coming back for the obiwan show

>watch the RLM reviews

Attached: 1610023871956.png (427x400, 12.25K)

youtu.be/vCj8Xa8KUFU
Kino. The dialogue is bit different

Attached: Yes.jpg (496x706, 43.04K)

Episode 3 was always my favorite

This is actually pretty good

Then I recommend you to download "The Blackened Mantle. Its a fan-edit that uses Japanese dubbing and rewrites the dialogue. The final result is excellent.

Attached: sw1646855757594.jpg (1200x675, 56.37K)

You are admittedly a coward, and redditor. Now you also admit to liking a shit movie. Did you want to add anything else? Are you gay and trans perhaps?