Finds satchel of money

>finds satchel of money
>dies

Attached: llewelyn.jpg (480x360, 178.75K)

>gets born
>dies

Attached: images (1).png (203x249, 1.73K)

this movie was so stupid lol

Was the tracker just a radio transmitter? I'm wondering how realistic it is for early 80s cartel spics making a deal in the middle of the desert to invest in something like that. Also why did the assassins not take the money?

Attached: success.jpg (895x767, 37.96K)

Nigga wadn't no assassins. The guy who had the cash was el ultimo hombre, the last man standing. Musta been one, where'd he go?

I hated this movie. Really boring. This stupid board tricked me into watching it.

Attached: the illusion.jpg (1012x762, 68.49K)

the movie isn't meant to be realistic because McCarthy is more interested in metaphor than plotting or characterizations.

but we can assume that the plan of the cartel selling the drugs was always to get the money back almost immediately and that was why there was a dumb transmitter plot device.

You mean the rich mexicans wanted to keep the drugs and the money?

Agua?

It was more than cartel spics

>Take the money out of the bag
>Unbind the cash and check it for tracking devices
>Cartel is now SEETHING while you live it up

There probably would be no harm counting it at the site

what the fuck kind of name is llewelyn

who the fuck checks for radio tracking decide in the 80s? anyway the device didn't matter for he literally want back to the scene of the crime and left his fucking truck there.

the only thing the radio transmitting device facilitated was the best cinematic shotout.

another thing i want to point out, is that the truck device had limited transmitting range, you had to know its general vicinity for to narrow it down

interesting notion, while gps did exist in the mid to late 80s, a method for a tracking device to send out its gps coordinate didn't exist on consumer level

It truly was no country for old men

even modern consumer tracking gadgets has to stay connect through mobile phone network roaming, if your target lives in buckfuck nowhere, you are shit out of luck.

best city in oblivion

Not him but I think he meant if the deal went off without a hitch, the cartel would later track down the buyers using the transponder and steal it back.