Nothing happened again

>nothing happened again

Attached: 1652267916763.jpg (1080x1205, 124.41K)

Just like real life

>Nothing happens the entire season
>Then, in the last episode, a masterful act of writing and directing perfectly transitions the show to its conclusion
>All loose ends are tied, and all plotlines are resolved

BRAVO VINCE

literally every season has been nothing happening until the finale, don't know what you were expecting

BCS bros... :(

it's called build up you fucking adhd zoomer

>dude it will get good eventually
Isn't this ever fucking Zoomer show? Back in my day each episode told a complete story, then when we moved onto season or multiple season long story arcs each episode actually progressed the story and was entertaining it's it's own right. BCS is a dumb zoomer show that tells you to keep watching because the story will happen next episode, unlike old shows which you just watched because the show was good so you kept watching based on the quality of previous episodes

yup. get ready for a huge cliffhanger on mid season finale

>Back in my day each episode told a complete story
well this is not an episodic show, retard, go watch seinfield or some shit

>>nothing happened again
this. i enjoyed it though, its like watching a formula 1 race. Its boring as fuck but weirdly relaxing, it feels in tune with the real world

>More of young Kim and her mom
>We met Howard's wife
>Howard is on to Jimmy
>We find out who Saul gets the vacuum guy info
>Kim is offered her dream
>We see Saul's office
>Lalo confronts Kai prepares to axe questions
>Saul finds out about Sandpiper info
>Mike confronts Tyrus, stargazes with his granddaughter.
>Jimmy and Kim go to the beach.
>Jimmy thinks the plan is screwed, calls it off
>Kim says no and heads back to make it happen

what the hell do you mean nothing happened?

this, episodes pure kino

>young Kim
we definitely need more of that

You faggots will literally watch anything, won't you?

Attached: 1572207278066.jpg (640x694, 268.21K)

Oh boy what a cliffhanger! Kim and Saul are pulling an elaborate scam and they had a setback at the last minute! But they will scramble and save it just in time! I've never seen that happen on this series before. How riveting.

fucking kek
dogshit show

>Lalo chops a guys foot off with an axe
>Nothing happened

Vince trully is the Gilligan of our times

Season 5 was so kino partially because it actually blended together the Saul/legal stuff with the cartel/criminal side of things, what with Saul defending Lalo and getting sucked into Gus schemes with the desert escapade. You'd think they would be blended together even more thoroughly in s6 but now they are back to being firmly segregated. Maybe the 2nd half of s6 will correct this. If the last Saul ever sees of Lalo or Mike (in a substantial capacity) was s5, what a disappointment. His BB outburst over Ignacio and Lalo really created the expectation that the fallout from s5 would suck Saul even more into the Lalo vs. Gus thing and Ignacio and Saul would actively be involved in Lalo's defeat, thus giving Saul reason to both think Lalo wants him dead and to blame Nacho for whatever went down.

Filtered again

People have been saying this since season 1. And they were right.

Deadwood is the perfect television show. Why can't anything else compete? Every episode is incredible and hilarious

THIS IS A GARBAGE THREAD i will make it better

Attached: betterbuildsaul.png (800x451, 674.63K)