Attached: humor.png (828x820, 909.92K)

i dont get the zoomer one

didn't ask

Boomer

dave?

The Gen X one is the funniest.

yeah, on Reddit

There's nothing to get, it's absurdism.

Boomer humor is the same 5 cliches recycled over and over but at least it's sometimes charming
Gen Z humor is retarded but sometimes manages to be funny
but the millenial "i hate myself my life is so rough feel bad for me" humor makes me wanna shoot something

...Yh.

>he doesn't get it
>copes by calling it absurdist

Gen Z humour is just recycling the same meme format over and over
>hold my beer
>no one, absolutely no one
>I’m about to end this whole man’s career

May the fourth be with you! Haha

>hold my beer
>no one, absolutely no one
Every youtube comment section. I still see people posting Chuck Norris jokes too. At least "Damn nature, u scary" has mostly died out

>makes me wanna shoot something
I like the irony here

>just some guy blurred and it says a random name
The joke is "haha wtf is the point"

>

Attached: you.png (1246x696, 790.22K)

>Gen Z humour is just recycling the same meme format over and over

yeah, it's extremely painful.

It's sad getting old. I still sometimes say things like 'owned'. Have to try to stop myself using outdated slang like this.

They also love schizo posting, which is a good thing becoming more mainstream.

Attached: GFCa.gif (250x167, 515.45K)

I find them all funny. Not those specific examples, but the sense of humour from each.
Definitely agree with though, one day it'll push me to the edge. Memes are the worst fucking thing to ever happen.

No the fuck it's not, a lot of the people making those comments are gen x.
Zoomed humour is absurdism. You can tell that shit isn't zoomed because there's still some attempt at a coherent punchline.
Zoomed humour is shit like this.

Attached: 1643122105364.jpg (900x670, 62.33K)

the basic problem of comedy as an art is that in order to push it forward you have to tell more sophisticated jokes. but a lot of the public simply won't ever have the ability to get those kinds of jokes.

so it's going be the same as now: mainstream comedy will be farting and EZmode observational comedy, there will be some less-well-known comedians and shows doing more interesting stuff, and bitches like you complaining that they don't like >current popular thing because they want things they like shoved in their faces so they don't have to look for them.

I hate humor so much it's unreal. fr fr no cap backswag streets ahead chamone jabroni.

Attached: c19.jpg (680x672, 28.21K)

much like everything else about zoomers. this is what happens when your cultural touchstones are the mcdonalds app and capeshit

It is. I worked at a coffee shop for a few months. All I fucking heard were memes spoken. One of the guys misheard a word I said and asked me if I said "onahole." I feigned ignorance and let the shit pass. It was unbearable. I've also come across two separate occasions where, unprompted, two autsits I worked with brought up hentai. Again, don't reveal power level.

*zoomer
Filthy phone posting at work

That's not absurdist. It's very rational actually

Sneed

>unprompted, two autists I worked with brought up hentai

and why did you mistake that for an attempt to be funny?

This isnt funny or clever though
t. Zoomzoom

Zoomers have no appreciation for wordplay, self deprecation, and observation. Shit like Mitch Hedberg would make them seethe uncontrollably. Zoomers are only capable forcing stupid internet memes like Amogus

i accidentally revealed my power level once and spent the next two years of that job turning down requests to play console shooters. never again. now my official story is that i read, which alienates retards and keeps them from trying to suggest their normalfag shit to me.

Attached: 1589750729845.png (636x708, 364.25K)

Amogus is orders of magnitudes more entertaining than your boomer comedians

yes, it is