/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Peeing Edition

Previous

Attached: 1652769572673.jpg (1920x1080, 99.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2SIWY17KS4&ab_channel=BreakingBad&BetterCallSaul
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27983733/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing happened: the episode

KYS

did something happen yet?

bcssisters...... it's over. we can't argue our way out of this one

How did lalo chop that guy's leg off in one swing?

>"What's it gonna feel like"
>"Depends on how used to caffeine you are"
>"i mean you're not gonna be tripping on balls, but it's gonna feel like you know two red bulls on an empty stomach"
guessing this will have a meaning next week

Nope

>Hey pop pop, we're busting out the telescope for our daily 75 seconds of stargazing...again...

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-05-17-12h35m24s385.png (1280x720, 590.49K)

>Kim spots Mike's guys tailing him
>"nah, nobody knows what we're up to or would follow us. calm down". -Jimmy's response to the matter
>howard puts a PI on
>turns out jimmy and kim were anticipating it all along and that earlier scene made no fucking sense whatsoever
this is if they expected the PI

its going to be some dumb shit like Howard magically now has contacts and uses an eye dropper and they swap the shit out and it looks like he's high out of his mind in front of the judge

Howard's gonna get busted by Hank and thats where he is in prison

Can anyone tell me who this Casimiro guy is with the moustache?

I love how "happening fags" going on like loads happening and it was all meaningful. Wow so smart.

kek wtf was that scene

Are you serious or pretending? They're gonna spike Howard with pure caffeine so it looks like he's on coke.

Why isn't Lalo fucking dead after he got hit with an axe to his torso?

>ye baby i see it-
>uhh i mean, it's time to go back inside

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-05-17-12h34m32s478.png (1280x720, 554.87K)

because it was the blunt part

faggot: the post

actual plot hole please explain that apologists

Nooooo it's symbolic, it's clear that pop pop will save the day, because of that scene, when he fights Lalo. It's very obvious. When Lalo points a gun at Mike's head hell say HEY LALO LOOK ITS THE BIG DIPPER and Lalo looks and then Mike shoots him.

Fucking sleedwatchers I swear, five year old zoom zoom

why is this season such a sloppy shitshow?

Howard will have a seizure but it might be fatal. It can happen with too much caffeine

I handle axes pretty regularly, it's pretty much impossible to swing with such force in a closed space where it's gonna take someones limb off, and even then it's 100% not gonna be clean

sneedwatchers seething in this thread

He's going to make it.

Attached: 1640989500243.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

The judge just happening to be in the same store seems like bullshit to me. My guess is the broken arm is a deliberate set-up by Howard, maybe he spoke to Cliff and got Cliff to convince the judge to do it. Kim and Jimmy will pull desperately off the alterations they need and it will incriminate Kim when it's all revealed the broken arm was a ruse. It's reverse chicanery, Howard learned from Jimmy's treatment of Chuck and is setting him up the same way.

I always enjoyed the slow pace of this show. But seeing the amount of seething from people who binged the show during covid makes me enjoy it EVEN more. Unironically hoping for montages of Howard putting on his suit, cleaning his kitchen, vacuuming his car and driving to work next episode.

I swear reddit is better than /bcs/.

His robotic attitude is quite annoying

>Howard almost notices Jimmy planting fake cocaine in his locker
>Nope, Jimmy avoids detection
>The Kettlemans might rat Jimmy and Kim out
>Nope, turns out they were scamming people out of money so Kim can blackmail them into being silent
>Howard might notice Jimmy dressed as him outside the therapist's office
>Nope, even though Jimmy retardedly moves the parking sign, he still doesn't get noticed by the skin of his teeth
>Cliff Main might not buy what Jimmy and Kim are trying to make him believe
>Nope, he buys it completely
>Howard realizes what's going on and hires a PI
>NOPE, the PI was bought by Jimmy and Kim beforehand, and somehow Howard went with the guy and/or the guy had no qualms being bought after the fact
This is indefensible. It's anti-screenwriting. Not only are the protagonists cutting off every single tiny opposition before it can grow into anything significant, half the time it's by luck/contrivance. The longer this goes on, the more I genuinely think the writers are fucking with us. They've never been anywhere near this shitty before.

They're going to spike Howard's drink with fulminated Mercury which will cause him to explode

>Nooo Mike can't show character outside being stoic again how am I gonna make fun of him in the general
LOL

>"Hey pop pop, there are so many stars visible in New Mexico"
>Mike's mouth drops open, stares with watery old eyes at the camera
>cut to flashback scene of Werner Ziegler "there are so many stars visible in New Mexico"
>another cut to Lalo asking about Ziegler on the phone with Mike
>another cut to Mike except he's on the toilet now looking at the camera
>"Oh my God... Lalo is in Germany... I better tell Gus"
>cuts to black
>hear one quiet 'plunk' in the toilet
>credits roll
Bravo Vince

Attached: Mike.jpg (1033x719, 526.08K)

Finally a good take

Military grade cope.

Yeah that was fucking dumb. I half expected something to happen when she saw the very bright light. I thought it was a sniper laser pointer or some headlights of a car but then I remembered what show I'm watching where we have scenes like this where literally nothing happens all the time.

nice

>female writers
>writing over zoom calls
now, i'm not putting too much blame on the former factor but I in my heart believe that women tend to overlook hard logic in favor of desired emotional undertones and such. plus Kim is now capeshit.
the latter is what actually killed it. Vince has cursed it out loud even.

Attached: axysg5kwfrz81.png (3500x3925, 908.34K)

>pure caffeine
>dilated pupils
nope

This show was so much better with Chuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2SIWY17KS4&ab_channel=BreakingBad&BetterCallSaul

literally nothing happened in the last 32episodes

Saul and Kim know about the PI. Jimmy purposely let himself get photographed taking shit ton of money out and the plan was to have him get got with the judge but since the real one has a broken arm it almost fucked him. they want Howard to look like a nut who accuses the real judge of taking a bribe off Jimmy but Cliff will notice Howard looks drugged out from that shit they got from the vet they slip into his drink and it leads to him ruining his reputation and ultimately killing himself because his career is all he has left due to his shitty home life with his bitch wife and how Vince has been putting the sympathy angle with him lately or Howard's avoidance of caffeine along with mixture of the shit they drug him with will cause him to have a reaction and die.

>The judge just happening to be in the same store seems like bullshit to me
I still don't get this criticism, it would've been worse if they ended it on their plan going completely perfectly
No tension for next week's ep

Bravo

Attached: images (1).jpg (375x392, 23.34K)

I too bring out a telescope and check the stars for less time than it took to set it up

Attached: 1642525021692.png (609x612, 271.8K)

*2 episodes

>already goes to therapy
>wife doesn't love him
>friend believes he's a junkie
>actually after d-day everyone believes he's a junkie, including the clients
Howard's gonna jump from the HMM rooftop next week

Attached: 1639345437116.gif (200x150, 489.9K)

This was weird - why not have a short timelapse or a cut to indicate they took a while?

>the best breaking bad season had the most female writers
incelbros.....

I have the same coffee machine :3

This show died with Nacho

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27983733/

Season 2 didn't have the most female writers

this show was dead on arrival

>Episode ends like it started, with Kim in a car with the same earrings and choosing the wrong option

BRAVO GIANCARLO

it also wasnt the best season retard

Kim was well-written up to and including season 4. They jumped the shark with her in season 5 when she started dressing down Lalo and he was just okay with it. That's the kind of shitty woman character writing that's in all pozzed media these days, two men in a room and the woman makes them both look like a bitch. Further reinforced with the carrot and stick scene and Mike randomly praising her toughness. Ironically women don't know how to write women. Their conception of good writing for a woman is just having her steamroll all the men in every scene and getting praised by legacy characters with established clout. Kim was better before, she was written in that Ripley kind of way where her sex hardly mattered because she was just a good character

I just wish we got see nacho find his way back to the USA instead of just skipping to his arrival

>digits confirm
incelbros...? what did kek mean by this? are women better at writing kino after all?

Attached: 1652235169873.jpg (502x500, 39.29K)

Amazing how the retard kraut didn’t think to hit lalo with the sharp end of the axe hell isn’t it? The writing gets more stupider every week

Wonder if there will be any good payoff to the fact that Jimmy is, in his heart, unenthusiastic about the plan? Are we just gonna get a scene Jimmy looking sad after it all? Or might he actually puss out at some point?

"Skin of their teeth" is the point, it's why they enjoy doing scams. Jimmy could have stayed at Davis and Main, he could do safe easy scams and never meet Lalo, but he needs to take risks to be happy.

No retard, IT WAS the best season. Fucking pleb

nacho was the worst part of the show

He didn't know who he was. He wanted to question him.