NEW PREDATOR MOVIE ON HULU DISNEY+

predator and alien are now disney property and will be streaming only, no more theaters:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HGqcifonvs

The origin story of the Predator in the world of the Comanche Nation 300 years ago. Naru, a skilled female warrior, fights to protect her tribe against one of the first highly-evolved Predators to land on Earth.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 100.34K)

I like the premise. Didnt have to be a woman though, thats unrealistic. We´ll see.

>streaming only, no more theaters
They know this will flop

>injun setting
>female protagonist
I'm surprised they didn't do this sooner. With Predator they'll have the excuse that the original was set in central America.

>a skilled female warrior

Attached: 1649254167279.jpg (225x225, 5.72K)

I would have watched this if it was an Indian man being hunted

>streaming only, no more theaters
Nothing to do with their expectations of success, this is literally the new normal

>that earlier shitpost about some predator traveling back in time to assassinate george washington
lmao, that shit might actually become true at this point

>Nothing to do with their expectations of success
Nah pull the other one

Someone had a theory that all the warrior men get killed off in the first third and since predators don’t usually see women as worthy opponents it underestimates the protagonist.

Wrong.

Consiering the last movies I won't lose any sleep over this.

>The origin story of the Predator in the world of the Comanche Nation 300 years ago

Watching the trailer I assumed it would be like centuries before Columbus. That would have been cooler but I guess they thought it needed white people in it to be marketable.

>30 years ago even Arnold seemed too small of a dude to fight a Predator 1v1
>2022
>tiny indian lolitas are now mogging the Predator

Attached: 1627277572268.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Lame shit

No one wants to see same old shit

Instead, have five young predators venture to a far off alien planet and have them compete for the biggest kill

>female warrior
Turned 360 degrees and left the room.

From Arnold to this. Hard pass.

Make it like American Pie, five dweeb Predators who have never killed anything make a vow to get their first kills before they graduate from Predator school, but they get into a lot of shenanigans along the way...

Retard.
She will probably have autism.

Just as long as one of them is wearing this hat

Attached: IMG_4661.jpg (550x550, 29.49K)

>one of the first highly-evolved Predators to land on Earth.