Gaijin bros

gaijin bros...

Attached: 1617251438599.webm (510x720, 699.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/citizenlab/chat-censorship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

War thunder, almost fun.

B A S E D C U N N Y

>the chinese dream is getting wealthy together
pffft...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

She was held at gunpoint to memorize that speech

Attached: 1588339294157.webm (640x640, 1.97M)

The fundamental error is believing the individual gets rich by exploiting others in a free market (capitalist) economy. You get rich there by giving people what they want. Nothing immoral about it. Its no coincidence that most life-improving technology gets invented under capitalism

Don't trust people that talk like this. It's not just a Chinese thing; they exist everywhere. They will fuck you over either to advance themselves, or because an authority figure told them you were a bad person. They don't care about what is "true" or "correct", just what will benefit them the most.

我跪下

Attached: Xu.Haiqiao.full.173477.jpg (1000x667, 193.77K)

万歳

>and we widen to reveal.... a gun being pointed at her parents to the left and a piece of paper that tells her what to say to the right

i dont want to pretend im smarter than i am, but this is obviously the dream (everyone being happy etc) so why hasnt China actually done it?
It's actually worse than what we have in America, Australia, etc in terms of equal living standards. So what gives? Imagine i'm 7.

dude that's a 30 year old woman

Westerners be like
>a person who views her country is s positive light and has optimism for the future???? they obviously must be forced to say it!!!
Why do westerners hate nationalism so much?

Attached: 1652740602199.jpg (1024x1004, 93.19K)

>This soulless automaton regurgitating state propaganda is based!

Attached: 1620264205380.jpg (652x1024, 65.85K)

>Taiwan_National_Defence_Strategy.webm

Ever since WW2 we've been brainwashed to hate ourselves and to think that nationalism and patriotism=nazism

because she's just reciting progaganda. China's economy, like all other advanced economies, works on exploitation and coercion, just with fewer regulations keeping the wealthy and connected from going full sociopath (provided you tow the party line and don't offend the wrong person). As for society, there is no group of people on earth more apathetic to the suffering and plight of their fellow man than the Chinese. Far from being a "people's" anything, it is very much a "fuck you, got mine" society in which flexing on your social inferiors at every opportunity is one's highest purpose in life.

As a former Soviet Union citizen I might say that girls who were talking like this were the first one to spread their legs and ride the cock caurosel for a handful of dollars or for a date in Mcdonalds restaurant in some cases when iron curtain fell.

Sounds like a typical russian patriot who wants their government to fight everyone instead of desiring lustration for their FSB mafia petrostate

github.com/citizenlab/chat-censorship
if Chinese people love china so much and are so optimistic about it why do they need to censor a million words on social media and messaging apps?

can you say nigger on social media?

The American dream work for America. Communism works for China because they are quite literally interchangeable and don't have district personalities, thoughts, and opinions.

that would be based, if it came from someone in a country that wasn't worse than the US in every way