What if she was your neighbour?

What if she was your neighbour?

Attached: A5F3CAB3-3611-409B-AA1E-6C7CD04AAA8A.jpg (638x425, 43K)

my petite wife midge mogging this walled chestlet

Attached: midge mogging.jpg (1023x842, 74K)

I'd generally ignore her for years until the day or week before I'm going to move house, then have a brief chat and find out we have things in common, she's been lonely and then hear from her visiting friend on the last day that she had had a crush on me and had talked with her friend about me when she first moved in and they'd thought I'd make a move and that we'd go out together.
i'd reply with "oh" and then carry the last box out and leave permanently, having left no form of contact whatsoever, even at the expense of not having any post forwarded.
then I'd move into the next place, alone and ignore any opportunities for a better life there until I died.
just as has been planned for me

We'd never talk and I'd have to awkwardly run into random douchebags coming and going from her apartment.

I’d ask to meet bazinga boy

Penny's bewbs look bigger here.

She would be moving out really quick by the time I got to the end of Week 2 of having to listen to her bullshit, user.

yeah, but there are only 3-4 people left on this site, so the bots can't be very accurate when posting the same thing for the thousandth time

who hurt you?

Nothing would happen, she wouldn't even know my name

when i lived in an apartment i avoided my neighbors so much i never even saw them

>What if
kys

>Penny's bewbs look bigger here.
but theyre fake doe
I do be lovin them naturels

BOOBA

Id go in her apartment when shes sleeping and when she wakes up id strangle her then cut her up and put her body in a bin.
If the madia comes around id give them an interview and thell them what a nice person she was and say she probably got snatched while jogging.

cool story chang

user you alright?

She has nice tits, but her shoulder to waist ratio is terrible, face is pretty trashy too.
Unironically looks like a tranny.
5.5/10

women are most attractive when there aren't other women around, you know? so this 4/10 would be more like an 8/10 since she's next door

honestly? would probably find ways to discretely masturbate to her and smear cum on her things

pretty much me except after finding out she had a crush on me I'd spaghetti all over her

this was considered a 10/10 in 2003

i was on nofap for a few weeks then i found a deepfake of her. millions died that day.

B A S P I N G O !

What if she pulled a teenage prank on you and left a flaming bag of her shit on your doorstep. Then you had to stomp it out with your bare feet. That would be so gross especially if it got between your toes lmao

it's just the way it goes. you'll be there in a few years. when the spaghetti doesn't fall anymore and you realise there's only death

I'd probably make small talk with her and then masturbate to fantasies of her later.