How the fuck did they get away with showing underage nudity in a theatrical release?

How the fuck did they get away with showing underage nudity in a theatrical release?

Attached: romeo and juliet 2.jpg (318x445, 27.46K)

MPAA was different back then. You could have non sexual topless nudity and dark subject matter in PG-13 movies. I found this out one day because I watched Andromeda Strain or something

Who cares post them tits

Not underage enough...

This movie was made 16 years before the creation of the PG-13 rating.

How did they get away with a white male/female romance

You mean Romeo and Juliet? Yeah well the MPAA is just a successor of whatever shit they used to have. The MPAA only got stricter and stricter towards sex and more passive on violence. I think the quote joke is "you can kill as many bad guys as you want in a Bond film as long as you never show any blood".

American Beauty features underage titties

Back in the day, Playboy had fully nude girls as young as 10 on a regular basis. They fought like hell to continue publishing nude little girls in sexual poses

It's legal when it's shakespeare, it's also legal to fuck the actresses during the shoot because there wasn't really an aoc back in shakespeares day

>Florence
>white

No they didn't.. Don't lie you lying liar.

Ideas about age of consent, nudity, and ratings were all very different back then even in the US. People were comfortable seeing a 16 year old girl in a non-sexual nude scene in a PG rated movie.

SHE WAS ONLY 17 YOU SICK FUCK

>different back then

>2001 the hole

KK showing full nude tits at 15 years of age

Attached: 51QP8C7VWKL.jpg (352x500, 35.64K)

>actress wasn't allowed into the premiere because her own nude chest was shown in the film and she was too young to see it

the wall

romeo and juliet laws

it's Verona dumbfuck

French wall falls faster.

>Scanners.gif
Although technically she would just need a parent or legal guardian. Otherwise that would be an NC-17 movie

Exactly. The question is naive/puritan/ out of the loop.
Male shut-ins have to be told that sex happens and social norms are mostly subjective.

fuck you

They're Jewish