Cast him

cast him

Attached: 1619366143647.png (813x870, 528.94K)

>someone says so!e thing you don't like
>first instinct is to physically assault them

Attached: 1652186248644.jpg (700x491, 29.59K)

>disavows fascists
>first course of action for anyone he doesn't like is absolute violence
Why are they like this

Damn he is fucking cool.

>valid criticism
>ANYONE WHO SPEWS HATE DESERVES GETTING THEIR HEAD CAVED IN I'M A GOOD GOYM

I hate white people

He literally lacks the ability to think critically. He was probably raised by a single mom and learned to emulate her emotional outbursts.

As a cancer tumor on the casting couch.

Guess what?
If you said e-celeb literal-whos are cancer, you were right.

>ywn care about something so much that you unironically söyface

Do you really think he's been on one altercation in his life? That's how al betas talk online now, it's the current iteration of the internet tough guy meme

Idris Elba

Calling someone 'onions' isn't valid criticism.

I basedfaced over the baiken reveal trailer, that's about it.

What a fucking weirdo

>Bell peppers

It's a valid criticism of his grotesque attempts to convey a positive emotion

ngl I still somehow have the mostly subconscious perception that bald guys with beards are tough or something, especially if they actually manage to weigh more than 180 lbs.

>we need to use aggressive intimidation tactics against someone who would use aggressive intimidation tactics in my larping fantasy

>I then played it for 20 minutes and never looked at it again

Attached: ummmm.jpg (400x320, 11.79K)

Yeah the best part is that the guy he is calling a fascist, sexist, bigot literally only said one word: "onions"

>buying a game twice
>posting on reddit about how you are glad to give money twice to a company
>posing with the board
>that incredibly cringey face
>bald head/beard
It's amazing how far masculinity has come. In high school in the late 90s I was an outcast Star Trek nerd, but holy fuck this is new levels of faggotry.

Well, that kind of curated manhood is why they do it. The thicker the beard, the harder the cope to a degree, if they're really long it's just autism

Me.

The link between extreme happiness and your face acting like it's giving someone a blowjob somehow eludes me.

>i grew up shit kicking these bla bla bla

He says it like it's mundane and routine for him to get into fights with what he considers the bad guys. No member of modern society lives like that, certainly not a video game playing man child who looks overweight yet manages to have female-tier narrow shoulders. Absolute goober.

Attached: 1643234743688.png (446x528, 12.87K)

Reminder: Soi is wordfiltered on this site and has been for years because the mods are complete and utter faggots and it infuriates them that what they are is a meme. Lol. Can you think of anything more pathetic?

>He says it like it's mundane and routine for him to get into fights with what he considers the bad guys.
In his imagination it is, and he always wins there

check'd and jej'd

They filtered coombrain around the same time.
My guess is they had a higher tranny percentage in their ranks at the time

This guy grew up alone and spent his days imagining these different scenarios, which is why he thinks it sounds credible when he spews bullshit like this. He genuinely thinks that's what real life is, because he never experienced it

Cumbrain
Onions

it's filtered because it got spammed, faggot. m00t used to regularly filter spammed words, buzzwords like "cope" and "rent free" would be instabans if he bought the site back.

Oh I guess cumbrain is only filtered on Any Forums

>at the time
They're still there user. Just look at how absolutely fucking assblasted they got at /qa/.