America would be an actual utopia if they became more like Europe in terms of adopting proper transport infrastructure...

America would be an actual utopia if they became more like Europe in terms of adopting proper transport infrastructure, free health care, less guns, more social spending, better housing and urban planning etc.

Attached: 044.jpg (640x672, 65.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxykI30fS54&t=68s&ab_channel=NotJustBikes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

yes

Europe was able to be those things becuse america is the way it is

Every american I've ever met whose studying or living in Europe has said they wished they had the same things in the states.

Why are you against being a better country?

And the big baboon problem making all of those impossible?

you live like shit

better transport infrastructure and urban planning are the only two we desperately need. i don't like having to share cars with my family because there's not enough parking space, it's annoying as fuck and i just want to get on a train to go to work. not like i have any friends to drive around with anyway.

>And the big baboon problem making all of those impossible?

Just redlining I guess? I dunno, they'll either have to be tamed or put to their own section.

>proper transport infrastructure
cities should not be encouraged
>free health care
the only distinguishing thing about our health care compared to, say germany's, is healthcare networks
>less guns
this improves nothing
>more social spending
yes
>better housing
we literally commission our houses you retard. just build something different.
>urban planning
suburbs aren't "urban"

absolutely infuriating how all complaints people have about america are just centered on needing to live in a hyper-dense filthy hive. we don't fucking live in cities like you insects. it's not our problem that you overpopulated your continent.

>not like i have any friends to drive around with anyway.

I'll be your friend bro, come and enjoy the heatwave we're enjoying atm. First round of ice cold European beers on me

Attached: birra-moretti-cheers-800x800.jpg (800x800, 89.02K)

Half the country thinks public transportation is the work of the devil, and a another quarter thinks we should let the free market handle it. Implementing these changes would require a radical shift in American politics, one that I do not expect to happen any time soon.

Right. Europe.. is doing great.. for like 10 years..kind of.. do you mean small sections of europe?

And then people call it Portland or Seattle

Less guns isn't happening. That genie's out of the bottle.

This brit baits you tards every day.

Yesterday it was with walkable cities, like you can't walk in NYC and etc.

Go find another thread.
...and a reminder, you did not want to live like they do

Isn't Europe literally on fire right now because of some heat

>less guns
no
less soul

spherecuck memes are so boring and unfunny holy shit

>you did not want to live like they do
No shit, I'm "poor" by American standards, and right now I'm looking at buying a house on a lake in the midwest.

if europe is on fire, america is on fire every day due to shitty urban planning and a refusal to stop spreading out.

this is a meme board now

>cities should not be encouraged
They need to be designed better youtube.com/watch?v=uxykI30fS54&t=68s&ab_channel=NotJustBikes
>the only distinguishing thing about our health care compared to, say germany's, is healthcare networks
I'm sure improvements can be made, the whole insurance thing needs to go.
>this improves nothing
I think if you had more restrictions on guns and background checks a lot less mentally ill people would get them and shoot kids.
>we literally commission our houses you retard. just build something different.
You need proper housing types not just the suburban matchbox family house. Mixed housing types in neighborhoods with mixed business and housing zoning
>live in a hyper-dense filthy hive. we don't fucking live in cities like you insects. it's not our problem that you overpopulated your continent.
Instead you live in soulless suburbs which basically exclude you if you don't have a car.

>Half the country thinks public transportation is the work of the devil
Why tho??
>and a another quarter thinks we should let the free market handle it
Its not working though

>Implementing these changes would require a radical shift in American politics, one that I do not expect to happen any time soon.
Can Biden not do some executive shit to rush things?

fix your own shitty cunt

I mean... like the woods yeah its called wildfire my dude. Doesn't California have wildfires 5x the size of the ones going on right now? Like every year though for the past few?

>Why tho??
scum of the earth, like you

Why can't you make yours actually a better place more like Europe and i can just move there?

Attached: 1657296268485.png (429x509, 408.07K)

>fix your own shitty cunt

>scum of the earth, like you
Nigga I'm literally advocating for a rail heavy USA. If you guys had bullet trains all across the country as well as each state having its own local rail network, plus major cities investing in trams, better buses etc. you'd reduce poverty and emissions drastically you'd be shocked.

go start your bait threads on Any Forums or Any Forums

How is it bait to advocate for a better US?

Are you actually retarded or what? I'm saying the US is good it could be easily so much more better. Why is that making you sperg out so much?

Attached: 333.jpg (680x392, 31.03K)