>"white supremacy is an oxymoron"
>"a black woman put white men on the moon"
>"a black man invented the world's fastest super computer"
>"white people stole literally everything from every other race"
>"supreme grand wizard tucker carlson hitler"
>"the planet is less than 10% white. How's that feel?"
Any Forums chuds btfo

youtu.be/gQsaYiw3uQ0

Attached: 1652768568075.jpg (416x416, 114.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/wernher-von-brauns-v-2-rocket-12609128/
eurocanadians.ca/2020/07/white-men-responsible-for-almost-all-greatest-achievements.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Believing any of this
Liberals are the dumbest group of people right now. They have no claim to be smarter than conservatives or even tankies.

I've accepted that I already lost, I'm just here to see it through.

literally who

>blue eyes blonde hair
Based. Also what happened to that Tidus show? It was comfy.

>a black woman put white men on the moon
truly amazing how prevalent that retarded belief is thanks to that dumb Disney movie. I'm no NASA historian but I have absolutely no problem whatsoever in saying that literal Nazis had far more to do with the Saturn program than black women

Cool. How much of your $65,000 net worth are you planning on giving to the black community, Christopher?

Kinda looks like Tom Brady

>Titus
Damn, haven't heard that name since 2002

Disneybrained adults are a grating combination of smug and stupid. Even woke institutions admit that the NASA rocket program was born with the v-2.

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/wernher-von-brauns-v-2-rocket-12609128/

Literally who? some irrelevant has been?

what happened to titus? was he always like this?

Honest question. I know he's completely full of shit and brainwashed, but why is it that only and I mean ONLY white people who shit on their own races achievements and praise every other race? What kind of mental illness is this, exactly?

Every single one of his talking points is wrong and he's a self-hating lefty dipshit bitter his parents recognized what a worthless piece of shit he was.

Lol, he actually thought that black propaganda NASA movie was real?!

nah. I saw his standup like 10 years ago and he was pretty racy, and certainly made jokes that would be considered offensive today. He's just riding with the waves of social justice because he thinks it can make him a few bucks.

Liberalism

Christopher Titus is a nigger

Niggers

Attached: titus.jpg (339x293, 11.91K)

I vaguely remember wondering why he got that stupid show on Fox(?) way back then, his overly dramatic "comedy" was just terrible.

Eh, he'll get what's coming to him.

Attached: 1652757595937.jpg (657x527, 36.95K)

eurocanadians.ca/2020/07/white-men-responsible-for-almost-all-greatest-achievements.html

Good damn I love to be white.

Attached: 1492301033861.jpg (505x505, 61.39K)

I hope this guy gets killed by a strat bullet from nigger gangs

pathological outgroup preference