Eddie Izzard becoming a troon and other stories

Attached: AGPs in media.jpg (800x1200, 214.82K)

OP is a slow nog and other noggities

>vote labour

He is a tory inside agent

He's not entirely unfeminine compared to your average female bong

He used to be funny and now he's just sad and insane

Never turn the "bit" into your actual life. This is the Fez Whatley story

Look how they massacred my Disco Boy.

Attached: Disco-Boys-Mystery-Men-h02.jpg (725x483, 83.57K)

Weird how that happens to middle-age guys. I thought mental illness should manifest with full-blown symptoms in teenage years to early 20s?

Attached: they are out there to get you.jpg (720x726, 59.21K)

why did it used to be okay to just be a crossdressing fruity dude and now you have to change your pronouns or whatever just to do so?

Attached: 2013PrincePA-5901986080413.jpg (900x600, 67.73K)

He basically ruined the remain party during Brexit, he'd go out in his full drag crying about how he wouldn't be able to visit "places" around Europe freely (probably where he fucks boys) then they lost by 2%

Attached: IMG_20220517_174047.jpg (1079x1480, 621.29K)

dude on the right looks like little nas x

Attention-whoring and sheep mentality. Everybody wants to feel 'special', but belong to a group at the same time.

Attached: gender spectrum.jpg (2502x1460, 2.47M)

He's not transgender. He just dresses up as a woman.

nah he went full troon

sad, many such cases

He's stated that he wants to be calling by feminine pronouns and that he wears women's clothing more than men's nowadays.
I can't imagine how his wife and kids must feel, jesus Christ.

>Yes, my pronouns do happen to be "Captain" and "Sir"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91.73K)

None of them are transgender. They're all degenerate transvestites who want to be women because women won't sleep with them. Case in point Bruce jenner. Kris wouldn't have touched him with a ten foot pole so he got addicted to wearing her panties and jacking off.

Testosterone drastically lowers in older men. If your average boomer is looking THIS bad imagine what the zero test vegan mouth gapers will look like when they hit their 50s.

No difference between trannies and crossdressers in this day and age.
Chris-chan is a woman, according to news articles that came out after his arrest.

Attached: she raped her mother with her penis.jpg (1093x898, 334.37K)

I remeber he used to say crossdressing was just a funny thing he liked to do, why did he had to go full retard

CWC was groomed by Barb for years after Bob died. She used to make him spoon with her.

this. he is a transvestite not a transgender. anyway, he's an okay bloke

>I can't imagine how his wife and kids must feel, jesus Christ.
Doing such a thing to your kids should be made a criminal offence. What kind of absolute piece of shit you need to be. That he's not shunned by the society for screwing up his family tells you all about how much 'family' is valued in the modern age.

His comedy was shite so how else was he going to get attention. The death star cafeteria is ok

>Testosterone drastically lowers in older men.
He's not a 70 yo grandad. Not old enough for any noticeable fall in testosterone levels.

>CWC was groomed by Barb for years after Bob died. She used to make him spoon with her.
Present your evidence in court, you have the golden opportunity to do so.

Addiction. Some become gamblers, alcoholics, shut-in gamers, others get addicted to wearing women's underwear.