The Rangs Of Power

The Rangs Of Power

Attached: 85212014-D45F-4F79-B9FD-678096049663.jpg (873x975, 120.11K)

The Coom of Power

Attached: gettyimages-1384877277-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 371.19K)

Lynchian

>Bingo wings
Dropped

The Bucks of Massa

Saved

>Broad shoulders

That's a man, sweaty.

It's muscle, she's done alot of physical training for the role

Attached: gettyimages-1375308678-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 232.61K)

Not gonna watch it. I want Amazon to bankroll S4 of Hannibal.

Attached: journalism.jpg (1920x1080, 969.34K)

Reminder that Tolkien would have been fine with African representation in his works, just like he was fine with it in his real life.
He would have fleshed out his world more if he was a full time author to include all the clearly African inspired tribes and people's to the south and east

He was brought up as a compassionate man to view other people as equals. As you can see in this family photo, his parents considered their POC houseworkers as part of the family

Attached: 48-1.jpg (507x339, 32.73K)

He would also insist on giving female dwarves beards.

>He hasn't read The Nature of Middle Earth
Big yikes

That's completely irrelevant to their presence in the European parts of the setting, or as hobbits, elves, and dwarves.

If you think "muh diversity" is the reason it'll be shit then you haven't paid attention.

It wont be shit, its got some of the best people in the industry working on this, the biggest resources ever pooled for a tv show (by a massive margin) and the people in charge were personally selected by those who know Tolkien and care about his legacy the most.
It might be a bit rough for the Jackson/cloakshit fanboys but it should be the most 'Tolkienian' adaptation ever produced

Shit bait.

It's not even bait, everything I said is true

Indeed too big to fail I say

Tolkien also hated the globohomo state and thought people should stay in their own countries, so why are there niggers in prehistoric Europe?

Uhh I hope for your sake you don't eat those words.

>should be the most 'Tolkienian
No it won't. It's abundantly clear from everything we've seen it will be kike fanfiction. You've been shilling nonstop the last few days and you haven't convinced anyone.

I said 'most Tolkienian' but admittedly that's a low bar to reach considering Jacksons 'fundamentally misunderstood Lord of the Rings', those are not my words but those of Christopher Tolkien and the rest of the family (who have been directly involved with the production of this show)

also just fyi, Tolkien would have punched you in the face for such such anti-christian behaviour in making slurs against Jewish people, who he admired as much as any group of people