Did people in your theater even acknowledge the Bruce cameo?

Did people in your theater even acknowledge the Bruce cameo?

Attached: 43AB399D-47C9-4870-B160-9B6BB787975D.jpg (727x503, 43.96K)

Who? Why would we care about this fat face bastard lmao

If by in my theatre you mean the people on the camrip then yes they cheered. It’s like I have friends.

I suppose I should watch the movie. MCU is a shitshow, buy I'm assuming that Sam Raimi didn't degenerate yet.

Everyone started stomping their feet and yelling

i left long before that so i don't know

Nobody knows who Bruce Campbell is. He's a C-tier actor at best

>get your chance at returning to blockbusters
>cameo your le funny niche actor friend
>completely stray from what made Spiderman great
>subject the viewer to endless pajeet CGI while you were known for your excellent mixing of practical and visual effects
Raimi has lost the fucking plot

Evil Dead is loved by millions of people. Imagine being this much of a stodgy cunt.

It's not a Raimi movie, user. It's a Disney movie with camera shots provided by Raimi. But it's not his movie.

Yeah millions of boomers

JUST

Attached: raimi.png (936x529, 960.38K)

Raimi didn't even make half of this movie. He got hired to finish it after the last guy quit.

Just because people like the movie it does not mean they care about the actors.

Yes. People stood up and clapped and cheered.

>Did people in your theater even acknowledge the Bruce cameo?
How do an audience do that? People are quiet at the cinema while watching a movie, except if it’s a comedy and people laugh

Yes. Some of them barked at me to stay put when I tried to leave before Campbell's final post-post-credit scene.

So? That speaks to his character as a director to suck Mickey Mouses' cock for money and ruin his reputation. Do you see directors like Nolan cuck themselves into making shit films for the mouse?

This. The script was already done and pre-production had already started when he was hired.

>”we sat through the credits for THAT?”
several people in the kinoplex were angry about it.

MCU directors are absolutely meaningless and irrelevant. You all should remember this. They ultimately influence Disney products in no significant way at all.

I don't expect normies to know who that is, but it was nice seeing him

So Sam Raimi is a cuck, can we all establish that

>That speaks to his character as a director to suck Mickey Mouses' cock for money and ruin his reputation.
I don't care and you're a sanctimonious faggot.

the zoomer girl in front of me was like huh bruce campbell and that was it for theatre reactions

>we
go back redditor

never saw it

Decent torrent when?

MCU babbies hated it because it was a Raimi movie.

The irony was that it wasn't a Raimi movie at all

it was, you could tell

Seething Raimi dicksuckers who lined up to see capeshit because his name was attached

I had to tell me gf who he was, I'm still very disappointed in her

>Hey, Sam, we know you can make something at least bearable, wanna do us a solid?
>Eh. Alright, I guess.
He would've had to have been a right asshole to say no and it's not like he's fucking Kubrick or anything. He's Sam Raimi. The dude makes genre movies. There's nothing wrong with that, but don't act like he's some hotshot big time director. He's not John Ford, he's Sam Raimi.

>He would've had to have been a right asshole to say no
How's that? Was Raimi the only person on the planet left that could direct the disney product? What world do you live in?