Now that the dust has settled, was this an overreaction?

Now that the dust has settled, was this an overreaction?

Attached: 911DE714-3684-487F-8037-78BACA93FC96.gif (560x254, 3.8M)

no professional army in the world would allow such cavalier discharge of a weapon so close to fellow soldier

nope. a psyker like that could easily become a portal where hundreds of demons could enter.

the moment a psyker starts loosing control you have to deal with that shit ASAP since the longer you let it go out of control, the more likely it is daemons will come and fuck up everything, and since they were already dealing with some weird warp aliens, better not take even more chances

There was a bee on his hat.

Suffer not the heretic to live

If you know Warhammer no. He could turn into a warp gate summoning deamons. That would be a bad day for the entire ship.

>bought an indomitus box off ebay last year to get into 40k
>still haven't put anything together

Attached: 1635793277837.jpg (640x960, 127.65K)

You sound like a seasoned vet already

>push fit
bro just do it
and use glue because push fit doesn't actually work

What did you guys think of Angels of Death? It's made by the same guy who made Helsreach.

Attached: marine.jpg (1200x675, 60.36K)

checked and keked

Absolutely not. A psyker is a walking time bomb at the best of times and a psyker who lost control is basically a bomb in the process of blowing up. You can't "recover" from this.
The vets not only killed him, but also obliterated his body because once you become possessed by a daemon - weird cronenberg shit becomes entirely possible.

So does Chaos just take over someone mind and body?

Does this mean Horus and the traitor legions are basically victims and there was no true civil war in the Imperium.

push fit models are among the worst fitting models GW has put out
all the easy to build monopose models are awful construction designs

Warp entities cannot exist in the real world normally. Darmons either need dedicated summoning rituals that require time and sacrifices, or need the barrier between the warp and the realspace weakened at the location so they can break through it from their side. Psykers use their abilities by channeling the warp, so they act as points of contact with realspace to the daemons. Normally, psykers are trained and mechanically augmented to draw from the warp safely, but the danger to lose control, get your soul eaten and the body possessed or straight up turned into a warp portal is always present.
Horus and other traitor primarchs were big enough targets for the chaos gods themselves to directly contact them. So they have fallen willingly.

cool footage would love to see a Netflix adaptation maybe showing the marines beautiful brown skin, I love the god emperor and how cool to have someone disabled ruling things for a change!

sorry but what serie is this?

I have plastic glue, just need some green stuff or milliput to fill in gaps
and a compressor for my airbrush

Do space Marines fuck?
I know they are genetically engineered, do they like, have dicks that work at all?

Astartes. It's on jewtube.

Insane how this was made by one guy

The dirty little secret of ETB kits is that you're supposed to clip off the pushfit rods and glue the mini together normally. Otherwise you're going to gap city.

At least some of them do, depending on the chapter, but even if all of them can most of them don't want to. They just want to purge the xenos and praise the emprah. Which is pretty stupid, considering they're selected based on being the most hardass people in their population so you actually want them to be fucking as much as possible, but that's 40K for you.

they have dicks that (physiologically) work, and on very very rare occasions the marines from some chapters (namely Space Wolves) get to fuck, but for most the need has been excised out of them in order not to interfere with their duties

> stupida fucking warp

There is nothing in the fluff about them being impotent. They still have dicks which theoretically should still be capable of erection and ejaculation.
My understanding is that sex is simply of no interest to marines, as they are literally created solely to fight the enemies of the Emperor.

>take my female marine chapter to tourney
>watch all the neckbeards seethe internally

Never gets old.

Yes, GW shutting down all the fan content was a ridiculous overreaction and will hurt the brand in the long run

You should bring an all tau marine chapter next.

It gets better when they ask about it and I tell them its 3d printed and only cost me 100 bucks for a 2k point army. I swear some of the look like they angry guy from Big Trouble in Little China.

hurting the brand is just Tuesday for Games Workshop

>violently shit myself at the supermarket
>watch all the people around seethe internally

Never gets old.

Do you put them in bikini armor too? That's what I'd do. It's not fair, bros...

Attached: 130d35e67da30942b5601fbec2d75026.jpg (548x700, 66.52K)

Attached: images.png (600x418, 22.49K)