This is brutal to watch

this is brutal to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=PXb_uHOn_Uw

Attached: 1650640013027.png (1324x930, 817.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CRYPWHNGSH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based

Attached: 168620.jpg (960x492, 40.76K)

He didnt say that did he?

the fact that she kept the money doesn't prove that he never hit her. I don't get why this is such a huge GOTCHA moment. I'm sure they both hit eachother a few times and it was just a fucked up relationship

It proves she is lying about what she said, it makes one question the rest of her statements.

Depp is fucking all the qts.
I can feel the catfight tension.

t. drooling retard

They're showing her pattern of lying for her own gain. Once they've established that, the jury is much less likely to be taken in by her fabrications.

while I agree I believe she is lying about some shit, her reasoning was that she couldn't pay it yet but was going to, and this lawsuit is just prolonging that promise. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend her. I just think they're both shitty people and this moment doesn't really change much

ambers team is getting mogged in every way possible

Attached: the team.png (782x716, 874.78K)

She had plenty of time to actually donate before being sued, that was part of the questioning.

Is 13 months not long enough to donate the money?

Retard, they're showing that she wrote the article to advance her own career, and that she lies about everything and her statements about domestic abuse (that's all they are, statements. Not one corroborating witness or piece of evidence) can be discarded

This was an absolutely earth shattering mogging. Amber absolutely shit the bed on the stand, and this was only the first 2 hours of potentially DAYS of cross examination.

I AM ENGORGED

GodDAMN who's the comically cartoonish hag on the bottom right

The most brutal mogging remains the 2 hours of Amber's own lawyer asking various witnesses "did you know who Amber Heard was?" and not a single person knew or cared. She was SEEETHING

She had the money in hand months before writing the article and a year before she was served. She kept the money for some strange reason both before and after the story was published.

There's no reason to sit on 7 million dollars for a year because you're being sued. She testified she donated it, she lied. Under oath. Why? Just admit you kept the money. If Depp hit you, he hit you, admit you kept the money and say "I am working out the donation process" she had outs....but a year+ of keeping it? No. It paints her as a liar and if she is a liar, it doesnt make anything she said look good.

when was that?

Amber's psychologist who spent 3 hours listing the various groups she's members of and how successful she is and blah blah blah, then the rest of her testimony was vastly incompetent and decimated by cross examination.

You literally cannot prove that she wrote the article to advance her own career. Johnny Depp knew he was going to lose this case but just wants to air out how much of a psycho she is

>"I think pledge and donate are synonymous"
When does the judge get involved here? What a mind boggling retarded thing to say

he did. he also talked shit about Broad City

bottom left is the psychologist for the defense, top right is queen curry the psychologist for the prosecution

The depositions of the LAPD members

basado

Was her cross yesterday (or today, I don't know what time zone this thing is in)?

her lawyer has a little girls haircut

Can the jury tell the judge they’ve heard enough and are ready to render judgement?

bottom right sorry

So true! Guess I have no choice, I gotta #believedepp. Truly there is an epidemic of women abusing functionally retarded alcoholic men who get filmed chimping out and smashing bottles

She's a monster

Amber Turd
Amber "Nincompoop" Heard
Amber "Defamer Defecator" Heard
Amber "Bitter Bedshitter" Heard
Amber "The Poopie Groupie" Heard
Amber "Slung the Dung" Heard
Amber "Won't Admit Shit" Heard
Amber "Large Discharge" Heard

Amber Heard's Cross examination started today, so far it has been fucking magical. Behold mogging:
youtu.be/CRYPWHNGSH4

It’s up to the jury to determine whether or not she’s being retarded.

smart picks by Depp's team to have beautiful competent women defending him against allegations of misogyny etc, kino

uh amber should given to us Any Forums chads to do whatever we want. that would be a good punishment, right?

>what, you don't know how to snort coke? lmao
>realizes she messed up
>um... ah... ACTUALLY MY SISTER SHOWED ME I'VE NEVER SNORTED COKE

>so amber you had these photos, and this is a gossip magazine that has them published... so you sent these photos?
>no it was the lawyers
>*barely controlling her laughter* so your OWN LAWYERS leaked EVIDENCE to a gossip magazine for NO REASON????
>y-yes...

>you didn't donate the money
>I pledged them
>that's not what that means
>THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO ME

>I couldn't donate because I was getting sued
>You literally got 7 million dollars before getting sued
>uh... yeah but... I DISAGREE

She would actually pay $7 million to not have that happen.

>her reasoning was that she couldn't pay it yet but was going to, and this lawsuit is just prolonging that promise
are you fucking deaf? Those claims were shot down by establishing she received all the money in Feb 2018 and claimed she donated the entire amount in June. She wrote the op-ed in December 2018 while claiming she donated the full amount. She got sued like December 2019 which is over a year after she received the full amount and went out to say she donated the full amount.
It's clear it's pissing her off because she can't get away with it. She claims she uses donation and pledge interchangeably. She claims her nose only "felt broken" which is enough for her to just say it was broken. She's consistently being exposed for her lies and she can't stop. It's amazing

Are they not? I pledge sometimes means you'll donate at a set time in the future. What's the issue?

no, both the plaintiff and defendant get a set amount of time to make their case

She lied under oath. Had the money for 13 months. It characterizes her as just trying to look good. Are you retarded or something?

tf are you talking she had more than a year time to donate it she got sued 13 months after she received the settlement and made that statement right after age received the money, amber heard is fucked

No, they're very competent and intelligent women, they are mogging Amber not just in appearance but in character, morals and intellect.

Meanwhile Amber Heard has a lawyer called "Benjamin Rottenborn"

You got to use some more brain power man