I HATE ANIME

There is something deeply repulsive about japanese media that I find hard to articulate. A lot of western stuff might piss me off, or just elicit total indifference due to how garbage it can be, but even japanese media which I enjoy a great deal just bothers me in some way. There's a fakeness to a lot of it, any anime or game or film that is just totally ridiculous and honest about what it is I find enjoyable. But the shit that takes itself seriously just reeks of dishonesty and artifice, even down to how the voice acting and animation is done in a lot of cases. It can try to be twee, or sentimental, but theres a deep rooted lack of empathy that makes all the dialogue come across as canned, like a really shallow imitation of what a "wholesome" interaction should be from the point of view of a robotic narcissist who tacitly assumes anything positive or nice means a mutual agreement to be dishonest and coddle one another in a very regimented "etiquette" sort of way, that even when it tries to be spontaneous and impulsive, all the movements and sounds the characters make come across as forced and written by a sociopath playing with a dollhouse, creating his utopian reality where nobody really challenges one another. I guess a way to put it would be that even in the worst western media, a characters arc is usually about self honesty and their inner moral voice, the task of becoming a better person and learning. With a lot of japanese stuff its almost like they have no concept of that, and a good world is not one where individuals become good, but where everyone gets what they want so nobody has to be cruel to get what they want, and being a good friend is more being polite than pushing someone to be better. Its hard to explain what I mean. Its evident in the way they treat maturity and tragedy, almost always the brutality of the act is focused on to an excessive degree, it feels like theyre all a bunch of rapists and serial killers who are having to constantly repress.

Attached: anime.png (1353x2008, 642.77K)

cool blog

Japanese tv is shit.

Attached: 1652768131659.jpg (1292x874, 446.67K)

Anyone going to read this?

>reading pasta

Then just don't watch it you literal troon. Fucking kys.
RENT-FREE

not him but troons are the biggest anime fans, I'm saying this as an anime fan

You lack SOVL, OP.

I m not gonna read that but yes you are right most of the anime is for fags and there are some kinos here and there. And you are a fag too

That's why I dislike American films. Trying too hard to be intelligent to the point of becoming egotistical and pretentious at the expense of reality. It is an idealized view of the world. Japanese culture has its own ideal, that may appear as a sort of forced happiness and politeness. Look at the Teen Titans Japanese opening, there's some social conditioning inherent in its lyrics, that you are supposed to act or feel in this polite but timid manner. And of course that fixation on acting extra white and European as if all Japanese people need to be told they're not white enough but need to hide their foreign nature to the world. As if all the characters are white Europeans with Japanese culture and everyone is in on the joke, everyone has to like the joke, because we can all pretend we're white, all the Japs can pretend they're white so they won't get bombed again. Some would rather kill themselves than participate in that level of brainwashing.

>There is something deeply repulsive about japanese media that I find hard to articulate.
you're a racist.

when you can tell the picture was made by a seething gookslave

Samefag

arthouse is fucking shit.

I can’t understand how someone can like Vinland saga. The story reeks of cringe Japanese “philosophy” and moralising. You would think the Vikings were Buddhist monks.

fufkcing hell imagine reading all that

Kdrama is dog shit

>I HATE ANIME
Is it because you regret that you grew up exclusively on western shit and missed out on true Kino?

Attached: cover2.jpg (1200x675, 225.96K)

Thanks Ghostler

Korean live action is more popular than Japanese live action, whoever made this is a seething gook

I am not reading all that shit from a person who should have never learned about this website to begin with, and only did because of the especially edgy, mentally-ill anime fans that got Any Forums on the news

>There is something deeply repulsive about japanese media that I find hard to articulate. A lot of western stuff might piss me off, or just elicit total indifference due to how garbage it can be, but even japanese media which I enjoy a great deal just bothers me in some way. There's a fakeness to a lot of it, any anime or game or film that is just totally ridiculous and honest about what it is I find enjoyable. But the shit that takes itself seriously just reeks of dishonesty and artifice, even down to how the voice acting and animation is done in a lot of cases. It can try to be twee, or sentimental, but theres a deep rooted lack of empathy that makes all the dialogue come across as canned, like a really shallow imitation of what a "wholesome" interaction should be from the point of view of a robotic narcissist who tacitly assumes anything positive or nice means a mutual agreement to be dishonest and coddle one another in a very regimented "etiquette" sort of way, that even when it tries to be spontaneous and impulsive, all the movements and sounds the characters make come across as forced and written by a sociopath playing with a dollhouse, creating his utopian reality where nobody really challenges one another. I guess a way to put it would be that even in the worst western media, a characters arc is usually about self honesty and their inner moral voice, the task of becoming a better person and learning. With a lot of japanese stuff its almost like they have no concept of that, and a good world is not one where individuals become good, but where everyone gets what they want so nobody has to be cruel to get what they want, and being a good friend is more being polite than pushing someone to be better. Its hard to explain what I mean. Its evident in the way they treat maturity and tragedy, almost always the brutality of the act is focused on to an excessive degree, it feels like theyre all a bunch of rapists and serial killers who are having to constantly repress.

Attached: 1646934259963.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)

You're a fucking retard, watch more films