Verbally and psychologically abusive to his ex who’s the mother of his children

>verbally and psychologically abusive to his ex who’s the mother of his children
>openly says f*ggot even today
>is a literal boomer

Why was he famous again?

Attached: A8F2F268-E944-46DC-8134-A963412C1AAF.jpg (1080x1440, 240.56K)

IF YOU HAD ONE SHOT

Now everybody from the board Any Forums put your motherfucking hands up and follow me everybody from the board Any Forums put your motherfucking hands up look look. Now while he stands tough notice that this janny did not have his hand up. This shitposter has you gassed up. Now who's afraid of the big bad user. One two three and to the four. One Sneed Two Sneed Three Sneed four four Sneed three Sneed two Sneed one. You're Chuck, he's Chuck, you're Chuck none. This guy's just a motherfucking janny. I know everything he's bout to say against me. I am Based I am a fucking Chad. I do still eat tendies cooked by mom and dad. My girlfriend Stacy is imaginary. I do have a dumb friend named anonymous who posted cunny and got himself vanned. I did get IP banned from all you wannabe woMANS. And you did delete my post. I'm still standing here screaming "go fucking cope". Don't ever try to ban me dude. You don't know what the fuck that I'll do. But I know something about you. He rode the short bus to a retard school. What's the matter fag you embarrassed? This guy's a janitor? He scrubs it up for free. And janny lives at home with both parents. And jannys parents have a cucked open marriage. This guy doesn't want to clean he's fucked. Cause they're ain't no such thing as an unbroken buck. He's scared to death, he's scared to look. He's a fucking mute. Fuck gook moot.

Fuck a ban, I'll evade. Fuck a Nigger fuck a Kike fuck a Tranny. Fuck everybody. Fuck y'all if you doubt me. I'm a fucking shitposter I say it proudly. And fuck this site I don't wanna stay I'm outtie. Here get on your knees and clean it up janny

Attached: 9MDD5my6bMxDdBMMuEvFqW.png (1280x720, 843.75K)

>Why was he famous again?
See:
>verbally and psychologically abusive to his ex who’s the mother of his children
>openly says f*ggot even today
>is a literal boomer

COFFEE POT
IS VERY HOT

Eminem's an X-er.

Gets a pass because he's made literally BILLIONS of dollars for executives in the recording and entertainment industry. If a person like Eminem is super profitable theyre uncancelable.

hell yee

Attached: groovin.gif (200x162, 27.13K)

a genius close to michael jackson level even

why is this post on Any Forums?

Attached: chrome_bcGcexqoys.png (270x80, 2.93K)

absolutely and unequivocally based

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 8.61K)

Ayy, somebody grab him some clippers
His fuckin' beard is weird

Attached: 1633570649919.jpg (675x680, 63.15K)

It was fun until it stopped rhyming

boomer? he's 49 you fucking midwit

boomer is 30+, grandpa

he's gen x. like mike stoklasa. that's why he is like he is today

>is a literal boomer
not really, no.

Follows the same kind of scheme as the original tho?

With his grand theft auto 4 niko bellic hat and weird beard

sounds based

WATTA GOTTA DO TO GET IT THRU TO YOU I'M A SUPA HUMAN

Attached: based so zased.gif (395x398, 2.76M)