/trek/

173467321476 CHARLIE 32789777643 TANGO 732 VICTOR 731171888732476789764376 LOCK Edition

previous:

Attached: data-code.gif (320x190, 1.48M)

Justice for Tuvix

>another star trek thread
Fuck off

Sir this is /trek/

Attached: Tuvok.jpg (250x305, 9.69K)

>>another star trek thread
This isn't one of your failed /star trek/ threads. This is /trek/

Attached: 1644208347214.jpg (2000x1183, 562.52K)

>keep still user

Attached: 7 of 9.jpg (705x530, 71.87K)

I know the feeling of locking yourself away, if I can't recharge alone the close proximity of too many humans overloads my senses and makes me suffer. On Neptune there is enough personal space, but for some reason amazon surcharges shipping rates to that location

Names were a mistake

Those aren't matching shades of maroon.

Most fans never knew what the correct shade was. It's not like Paramount handed out swatches and the actual sourced information that was out there was either buried or conflicting. It doesn't help that cosplayers actually aren't particularly autistic and are more normie than you might think and are also quite dumb. They're the kind of people that will hold their outfit up to their monitor with whatever their random color calibration happens to be and then grab a random picture from the movies and be all like "see! it matches!"

Interestingly, the most detailed, accurate (and expensive) replica uniforms that you could get look not much like the movies color-wise when you see them in real life. "Trek maroon" is an unpredictable color in practice and can look wildly different depending on the lighting circumstances and presentation medium, particularly real life ones. There is a reason why navy blue is a commonly used color.

Attached: 1643505789428.jpg (3648x5118, 3.86M)

Yes. I'm finally back to /trek/town. Those two episodes of Strange New Worlds is is is everything I wanted out of a nuTrek. I'm so ecstatic I'm going to go binge watch DS9.

/trek/ is the oldest running general on Any Forums, ma'am.

as jazzed up as "coffee in those nebulas" Janeway

The quote is not that. You quoted it wrongly.

Grant was one of the good ones...

He was done dirty.

>You quoted it wrongly.
"You're wrong."
t. Data

Data doesn't use contradictions.

now that the dust has finally settled..what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Berlinghoff_Rasmussen.jpg (919x1038, 159.77K)

>Data doesn't use contradictions.
"Inconceivable"
t. Spock

Male pattern erectile dysfunction.

>what the fuck was his problem?
Pissed at frikkin liberals. Also, he had piles.

Attached: 1634128697809.png (550x371, 541.26K)

how was any captain ever expected to memorize this code

When I had plucked the rose......

Picard's code was "omicron omicron apple yellow day star 27". Data was just setting a new "unbreakable" one.

* although i don't think he uses Picard's code in this scene. I think he just uses his standard voice authorization to lock something out now that i think about it.

the "Max Headroom is a time-traveling culture thief" episode is one of my GOATs

It's a terrible episode and shows just how time-biased old-trek was. They just assumed that since they were from a more "modern" year they were more important than time-travelling Max Headroom. They literally accuse him for nothing other than the year he was from! The way a supremacist would accuse a person for nothing other than their skin coler. It's current year, we would never let that kind of writing get to the screen today.