Uncle, please sit

Attached: Untitled.png (1500x1000, 1.76M)

Can someone please tell me why so many celebrity women are hitting the wall one after the other this year?

Uncle Harv's semen actuated as an organic skincare ointment that did wonders and held back the years by decades. Unfortunately, they've since locked him up, so there won't be any more benefiting off of it

Coke and alcoholism don't contribute to good aging.

Do Brits and anglos have some kind of genetic time bomb?

>26
no fucking way

I'd leave.

>The Beauxbatons champion, Fleur Delacour!!!

Attached: fleur.jpg (1104x1116, 593.42K)

She is still sexy honestly.

she was always fucking ugly, same huge nose, same small rat eyes.
only fucking pedos thought she was "cute" as a child

because you don't understand makeup

It's the vax. Roasties are getting VAIDS out here.

I had to google her and make sure you weren't trolling me. Why the fuck did she do that to herself? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

Attached: 1643753876016.jpg (256x350, 18.66K)

She's a renown actress, pregnant by the love of her life, starting a family, and is considered successful in al the major realms of life. How is your life going?

>she wore flats
yuck lol wtf

she was pretty and likely still is under the weird makeup. if anything under 26 is "pedo" for you then I suggest gutting yourself to appease your demonic cult you fucking paranoid brain dead cunt.

This overtakes Julia Goldani-Telles as the worst walling in recorded history.

only problem is she married a disgusting little rat faced micro-manlet spic and threw her genes into an incinerator.

Joe didn't hit the wall though, she did.

hahahah

She looks like a politician who would vote for more immigration.

>and threw her genes into an incinerator
user she's a natural blonde, not a natural redhead
nothing of value has been lost

sofie doesn't look bad if you imagine her without the ghoul makeup which must be some new kind of anti-fashion. I don't however understand what has happened to the harry potter girls. one going sour because of long term veganism mummifying her is possible, but not four of them.
do they all become alcoholic vegans by default and turn their skin into papyrus.

> marries a cuck
> has children
> of all artistic professions she chose the most pleb one

inbred bong genetics

So every Politician?

blonde, blue eyes, tall, pale skinned, good figure, nice bone structure.
combine that with a black haired, black eyed, swarthy midge that would lose in a cage fight with warwick.

Circumcision rates are dropping. Massive shortage of foreskin cream.

>ages 15 years in one
that means its working many such cases

Drugs, heavy make up, sold their soul to Satan,etc

The harry Potter girls, aside from emma watson, were all ugly to begin with

Did she tell her make-up artist to "just fuck my shit up"?