Since discussing Angel Egg gets you a ban on Any Forums; what do you think about it, Any Forums?

Since discussing Angel Egg gets you a ban on Any Forums; what do you think about it, Any Forums?

Attached: 1652753240031.jpg (384x406, 38.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMjJQ47YxLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you ever watch the live action kino?

Attached: 1491706363891.jpg (320x240, 19.01K)

Anime is low culture and not art.

Is Any Forums a shit board?

entire boards dedicated to "discussing" nothing but sewage and dreck cannot be a good board (see: Any Forums, Any Forums, etc.)

Overrated

I know that I can commit manslaughter if I fought the faggot mods on there.

if you don't know this banger you haven't experienced Angel's Egg the intended way
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMjJQ47YxLI

Attached: 1491704066530.jpg (500x723, 238.64K)

>discussing an anime gets you a ban on the anime board
What even is that controversial or memey about Angel's Egg? It's just an ambiguous slow-paced art film.

Space Dandy gets you banned too.

why

No reason I can think of.
Hell, they'll delete Attack on Titan threads simply because their series is "over".

If you put all the jannys from all the different boards together in one room they'd probably end up killing each other.

I was just thinking about this yesterday. As a religious person, it invokes a real dread in me. Even if the movie isn't a 10/10 you can tell the director poured his soul into it.

>Discussing actors and actresses on Any Forums can get your thread deleted and a 3-day ban

Ah yes, f/a/ggot board. The board that permanently bans you for posting a fucking frog. The board that stages public bans just so anons can repeat "MODS = GODS". Angel Egg is a good film though.

People always seem to interpret this movie as having religious undertones but I don't see it other than the aesthetics of the abandoned city/the statues feeling vaguely Catholic. It's more about a general sense of anticipation and dread that could be about religion or really about anything.

yeah it's a pretty good album, you should be banned for wanting to post about music on Any Forums

I think I was the only person to try cosplaying it (the soldier) and it turned out awful. I do kinda want to try making his staff gun thing again.

The LAST shot had me incoherently scream KINO about 15 times out loud while jumping around my room. That should give you some indication of its quality: interpret it as you will.

based

i havent watched yet but i heard its just edgy for the sake of it.
Watch fucking Vampire Hunter D instead, best vampire related media i have seen

Attached: Vampire-hunter-D.gif (640x360, 1.14M)

thought it was entirely pointless, cool visuals though, spectacular animation, just absolutely no story there even though it feigns having one.

>Fisherman chasing shadows with the full belief that they're chasing real and worthwhile bounty
>The earthly boy sundering the pure intentions of the faithful girl
>The boy retelling a failed Noah's ark, postulating that the dove was too weak to return
>Mans loss of faith in the dove makes the things they forget about cease to be real and turn to stone

A film that christfags will never understand

The egg was her virginity

you make this thread on the board that spams tranime
Why do you this

heavy handed, but nice